About This File
The de Havilland DH.100 Vampire was a British jet fighter developed and manufactured by de Havilland.
Having been developed during the Second World War to harness the newly developed jet engine, the Vampire entered service with the Royal Air Force (RAF) in 1945.
It was the second jet fighter, after the Gloster Meteor, operated by the RAF and its first to be powered by a single jet engine.
The RAF used the Vampire as a front line fighter until 1953 before it assumed secondary roles such as pilot training.
It was retired by the RAF in 1966, replaced by the Hawker Hunter and Gloster Javelin.
- Vampire FB.9: tropicalised fighter-bomber through addition of air conditioning to Mark 5. Powered by Goblin 3 turbojet; 326 built, mostly by de Havilland, but also by Fairey Aviation.
- a new flyable plane, using great Stary's pit;
- proper pilot & sound;
- loadout image tga;
- openable canopy (Key=10), autoclosing at take-off;
- 16 NEW RAF skins;
- 1 RRAF, 1 RJAF 1 SAAF 1 RNZAF NEW skins and whole historical decalsets;
- FAL Skin tweaked - historical decal numbers applied;
- RJAF Skins tweaked - historical decal numbers applied, patches added;
- stock RAF skins patches, nose letters added;
- RAF commander pennants;
- ALL skins in jpg;
- Stary - Cockpit
- Spillone104 - sound
- Spinners - RAF Decals (reworked-upgraded-redone)
- paulopanz - skins, decals, ini tweakings
- Warpaint n. 27
- Profile n. 48
- Scale Aviation Model n. 200
- DH Vampire in Italian Service - Terlizzi & Mattioli
- You need EXP.1 to use
- as usual all in main mod folder and overwrite