About This File
Just a quick errata sheet for the USMC Skyraider skins I released last month, I just noticed a glaring error, ie I had misnumbered the decals in the decal.ini on 3 of the skins I uploaded that is for VMA212 - 251 - 333 causing the tail numbers to be errr rather truncated on the right side of the fin.....ooops !!
So, here are the 3 corrected decal.ini's for the relevant skins, just rename them ie just delete the names I have put on them for reference, and rename EACH one "Decals" and drop them into the relevant skin folder and allow it to over write the existing decal.ini file if you didnt delete it first of course, oh yes, I had also forgotten to enable the prop decals on those 3 skins so that has been rectified as well.
Totally my bad here, I shall be having strong words with my quality control department , apologies for the error , silly me !!