About This File
Photo reconnaissance version of the F.8, first flown 29 March 1950,
59 built for the Royal Air Force.
The PR Mk 10 was designed, in parallel with the FR Mk 9, to
replace the Spitfire PR Mk XI and PR Mk XIX as a highaltitude
photographic reconnaissance aircraft. To help
achieve good performance at high-altitude the longer span
wings (43ft 6in) and the tail assembly, fitted to the early F
Mk 4s, were both employed but armament was removed.
- a new plane
- 7 skins from 2,13,81,541 squadrons
- historical decals, screens, pilot, weapons, sounds
- Yakarov79: model, temps, inis
- paulopanz: skins, decals, tweaks
- all in your main mod folder
- canopy open key 10 - autoclosing at takeoff