feyoyek289 Posted Saturday at 07:44 AM Posted Saturday at 07:44 AM Hey I'm here waiting for next downloads to come!
vegaslas Posted Saturday at 07:54 AM Posted Saturday at 07:54 AM Hi all flight simmers! I'm quite new here, but not to flight sims. Although it's been a long time since I really played a flight sim. I spent a lot of time on the original Red Baron, Aces over Europe, Aces of the Pacific, probably some short stints with other titles, and then some time on Microsoft Flight Simulator (the last version of it being X, also with then fledgling VATSIM project). Now I'm back with new and old titles. A lot has changed in the meantime. Good to know there are other flight sim enthusiasts still alive.
Resident Posted yesterday at 04:56 PM Posted yesterday at 04:56 PM Hello. Looking to get back into flight sims after a long break, as in since EAW in the 90s, especially interested in the modding scene.
raspywater Posted 18 hours ago Posted 18 hours ago Hi all, recently rediscovered SF2 and keen to check out the content here!
Klif Posted 7 hours ago Posted 7 hours ago Hello everyone, I’m Klif, I would to joint to to out community because of my interest of air war in Vietnam. Last week I found out randomly the grate game, Strike Fighters 2. This game seem to be dream for me. Not to hard to play (there are not tons of keys), sufficient graphics, great dynamic campaign, pilot career, general great atmosphere… I bought the game (complete edition), install it, it’s really great. I found that your community prepared great patch for this game (SF2V Air & Ground War Expansion Pack v2.0 Gold, Green Hell 3.5…). I would like to thank you for your work!!! You are great boys. Best regards Klif
Malboro66 Posted 4 minutes ago Posted 4 minutes ago Hello everyone, My name is Johann, and this is my first post here on CombatACE. I've been an aviation enthusiast for a long time, with an interest in aviation as a whole — from the early days of military aviation and the First World War to modern combat aircraft. I'm also a big fan of flight simulation. Over the years I've spent a lot of time with the IL-2 series, Wings Over Flanders Fields (WOFF), Falcon BMS, and DCS. I enjoy the different experiences each of them offers, whether it's the atmosphere and history of WWI aviation, WWII air combat, or the complexity of modern military aircraft and systems. Besides flying, I've also become increasingly interested in the technical and creative side of the hobby. I'm currently developing an application related to flight simulation and aviation. It's still a work in progress, so I won't go into details just yet, but I hope to be able to share more about it with the community in the future. I've been reading through CombatACE and I'm very happy to finally join the community. I'm looking forward to learning from everyone here, exchanging ideas, discovering new aircraft, mods and projects, and hopefully contributing something useful myself along the way. See you around the forums, and clear skies! Johann 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now