Sign in to follow this  

Anyone have any F111 Aircraft ad-on for WOV ??

I LOVE that aircraft !! Never see it in any sims. :dntknw:

It's in the downloads secton. You'll need to install the F-14A as well to get the proper sounds, and you'll need to find and install the F-111's cockpit, too (it's a separate download). :cool:

Guest zerocinco

Here you go:

First, get the cockpit from Mike Werner (http://www.schmidtwerner.de). It is a German site but relax and go with it and, like Check 6 which is in French, you can read it fine.

I cannot remember where I got the F111 (by Team Vark) but if you cannot find it, let me know and I will email it to you.

Then go out and try to figure out why the Air Force gave it an "F" designation.

Oh yeah. you need to install the F14 to have the engine sound.

Pretty easy once you get the hang of it.

Thanks Gruppe, I was wandering were the cockpit was. :ph34r: CL

Thanks Gruppe, I was wandering were the cockpit was. :ph34r: CL

the read me files that come with the f-111 download tell you exactly where to go to get the PIT.

Guest Saganuay82

Yes get the A version. You will enjoy running down the ridge in the dark and rain in a few missions coming up.

Can someone plz give me a step by step guide to install all the files so i can finally fly this jet?

Also I have all the files except the F14 file, can someone give me the link to that too.

Thx guys. :help:

www.column5.us

It's in the downloads secton. You'll need to install the F-14A as well to get the proper sounds, and you'll need to find and install the F-111's cockpit, too (it's a separate download). :cool:

I've been looking for the cockpit and can't locate it any where

It should have a URL in the readme.txt.

The German gentleman that created the wunnerful cockpit wanted a seperate download.

If I were at home, I'd look in my downloads readme.txt, but don't have WoE loaded on my work laptop...

It should have a URL in the readme.txt.

The German gentleman that created the wunnerful cockpit wanted a seperate download.

If I were at home, I'd look in my downloads readme.txt, but don't have WoE loaded on my work laptop...

Just go to google and search for "f-111 cockpit sfp1". You should be able to find it.

I've been looking for the cockpit and can't locate it any where

Thanks. I found it last night and have been tearing it up on WOV. The cockpit was better than I imagined.

Well Doggies! I actually spent some time out of the SPAD's pit and took some time to finally put the Vark stuff together and fly it. The FB / switchblade is bitchin'. Cruise at 450 knots. RTB at lightspeed like a THUD. It's about time we got a turnkey strategic bomber. I have a snivel out there somewhere for an A3 skywarrior. I retract that request. Blast! My gold wings are turning to lead! Oh no. Should I request VAH squadron warpaint for FB-111As? I better get back in my low and slow world.

post-11823-1168902698_thumb.jpg

Swing wings, fan jets with after burners, MERs, chaff, flares, and "music" OooH Wee! :ph34r: CL

Edited by charlielima

found that with the SRAM, you have to change the starting date to 1969, to match the FB-111A's service dates. I'm not sure if it's already like this in the weapons pack. It's fine. See USAFMTL's later post.

I have a snivel out there somewhere for an A3 skywarrior.

Pappychksix has uploaded a placeholder, incase you haven't totally withdrawn your request.

Edited by jtin

Hey Gruppe , What do we have for campains?

I tried Saganuays links and got no joy. :ph34r: CL

post-11823-1169102413_thumb.jpg

Edited by charlielima

found that with the SRAM, you have to change the starting date to 1969, to match the FB-111A's service dates. I'm not sure if it's already like this in the weapons pack.

Pappychksix has uploaded a placeholder, incase you haven't totally withdrawn your request.

Because it is incorrect. 1969 is too early for the SRAM.

The first B-52 and FB-111 units to become operational with the new missile were the 42nd Bomb Wing (B-52G), Loring AFB, Maine, on 15 September 1972, and the 509th Bomb Wing (FB-111), Pease AFB, New Hampshire, on 1 January 1973. On 20 August 1975, the last 1500 SRAMs were delivered to SAC's 320th Bombardment Wing, Mather AFB, California. The first live launch of a SRAM from a SAC operational B-1B took place on 3 June 1987.

Because it is incorrect. 1969 is too early for the SRAM.

The first B-52 and FB-111 units to become operational with the new missile were the 42nd Bomb Wing (B-52G), Loring AFB, Maine, on 15 September 1972, and the 509th Bomb Wing (FB-111), Pease AFB, New Hampshire, on 1 January 1973. On 20 August 1975, the last 1500 SRAMs were delivered to SAC's 320th Bombardment Wing, Mather AFB, California. The first live launch of a SRAM from a SAC operational B-1B took place on 3 June 1987.

Oops. :blush: Out of curiosity, what did the FB-111s carry before the SRAMs? The F-111 loadout?

Oops. :blush: Out of curiosity, what did the FB-111s carry before the SRAMs? The F-111 loadout?

Gravity nukes.

B-43 gravity nukes, if memory serves.

But it has been a dozen years since I wrenched a `Vark, so could be wrong...

___EDIT___

Dang it, I should check the next page before posting... :blush:

Edited by Spectre_USA