Sign in to follow this  
NGHENGO

EC-121 the EAWs father

Hi Guys

To complete the order of battle of our beautyful simulator we need some more specialyzed plane.

WOV/SFP1 need absolutly the big EC-121 the EAWs father, the AC-47 Gunship (remember Puff the magic dragon), the C-123 and finally the RF-101C Voodoo.

What about you?

Add. the same excuses for the poor english.

P.S. Do you remember Muttley?

I know the RF-101 is in the works. Not sure about the others though.

Guest zerocinco

HH-3.

Yes I remember mutly. While we are sniveling for drivable AC, here is my list: AC- 47 PTMD, A-26 Invader, AP-2 Neptune, T-28D (AT-28?) Trojan, OV-10 Bronco, A3D Skywarrior, B-66 destroyer, S2F Tracker. All dressed up for service in south east asia. A PV-2 Ventura as flown by VMF(AW)531 would be a gas too. An

EC-121 / Willy Victor would be splendid. We should have "college eye" as well as Red Crown calling out our bogies and bandits. :ph34r: CL

post-11823-1143564699_thumb.jpg

Edited by charlielima

What the hell, heres my wish list.

1. Nimrod

2. Buccaneer

3. Vulcan

4. Victor

5. TSR2

6. a working Tornado

7. Eurofighter Typhoon

8. B1-A

9. B1-B

10. XB-70 Valkryie

11. B-36

I'm sure that a load of these are in the pipe already I.E. tsr2 but we do need more brit airframes.

EC-121 / Willy Victor would be splendid. We should have "college eye" as well as Red Crown calling out our bogies and bandits.

I am stationed at Tinker AFB (AWACS's home) the 552nd Air Control Wing. Before E-3's we had EC-121's. Got one right next to my parking lot.

For what its worth(i.e not very much :biggrin: )heres my list-as im interested more in the early-mid 1950's scenario,you might see a pattern here...

1/Macchi 205 Veltro

2/C-47(believe one's being done?)

3/Spitfire MkIX upwards

4/Fiat G.59(It'll never happen,but I can dream,cant I?)

5/Westland Wyvern

6/AVIA S.199

7/Blackburn Firebrand

8/DH Hornet

9/RF-84

10/DH Sea Venom

Edited by GWhizz

NO Sierra ! After the Coral Sea parked at Norfolk VA. We took our SH-3Hs back to North Island. I only remember 2 things about our flight back. My best friend and first crewman, I was just the swimmer then, walked into the wrong barracks room. A young female air force officer took exception to a large Naval Aircrewman floping down on her rack to sleep of the stuff that naval aircrewman do best an usualy do in the economy. The other thing was the Tinker Burger. Yah, when we were on the beach we could always find beer and females, but that Tinker Burger totaly turned my screws. When I chomped down on that hand held example of USAnian culinary achievment I finally realized I was home. It was served with pride and the attitude that most folks display for T-giving dinner. Thanks Tinker Guys.

Oh Yah. We need a FORD to! :ph34r: CL

post-11823-1143595530_thumb.jpg

Edited by charlielima

Fiat G-91 Gina

T-38 Talon

F-5B

TA-4

MiG-21U(M)

:)

OT:

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Tinker Burgers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OT:

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Tinker Burgers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

......and a case of cold ones and two 20 yr old femefatales :yes: