Sign in to follow this  
Dagger

lets help MJ....

I have nice new copy of Flanker 2.5 and it's up for bid.ALL proceeds will go to MJ to help with the cost of this site....so don't be bashful.Yes it's a older sim..but it's got great graphics,and you play it at HL.It's new so come on guys..lets all help out MJ and Biohaz. and I'll pay shipping.

So like other places we'll keep the bidding open for 2 weeks.

Lets the bidding begin...and it's for a great cause.

edited...Madjeff will send you addy for the money and you can e-mail me with your addy and I'll send game.

Guest Ranger332

cool Idea I have a copy but Ill start a 20 bucks

Never owned it before. Would like to give $25.00 if it works on windows xp, and a Geforce4 card.

Jag, its an excellent sim. Realistic, excellent graphics, you'll get great frame rates and it has a pretty steady fan base.

Guest Ranger332
Never owned it before. Would like to give $25.00 if it works on windows xp, and a Geforce4 card.

I will i have win XP Geforce 440 agp and it runs fine

I want to be sure to have all the info out..I forgot to mention this is the Crystal box CD.so all the manuals are on the disc.

Well, lets make it $30.00 to help Jeff out.

Yo Jeff,

You send me an address and I'll mail you $25.00. for your site.

Your site is one of the few bright spots left in the Genre, and I'll do my part, because you have and continue to do yours. I already own Flanker so I'll just send you the cash.

Keep up the excellent work MJ, and you know you have our Support!!!

BirdDogg.

Wow! I have some of the best users on the web! :D

I really appreciate the show of support, it goes a long way to make this whole thing worthwhile. I've had a few people ask me if they could send money or some other kind of support in the past and I've always been reluctant to do it, after all, I do this as much for me as I do for you. But I guess a little help wouldn't hurt either, since the bandwidth does cost me. :lol:

I'll email you asap. As for others that have offered, I may setup something like a PayPal donate thing, or something like that. One thing I will never do however is become a subscriber site or beg for money, hell if it ever got to that I would shut down, as this is a hobby for most of us. I hate subscriber sites... :roll:

Anyways, thanks guys, you've made my day. After this week, I could use it... :lol:

No problem MJ,

When you get it set up let us know, or like I said Give me an address and it's on the way!

BirdDogg.

MJ, how about BioHaz t-shirts. I think there is a site someplace on the web where you can design stuff and they handle the web traffic and funds, they take a cut, but I'll buy one.

Lemme go see if I can find it. BRB.

Found it:

http://www.cafepress.com/cp/info/

One of the guys that flew for my old VA setup one of these to sell VA stuff.

Jim

aweek left.....come guys,lets help this site. :D basiaclly this was a BUMP! :D

Wow! Looks like I going to get a new sim about the same time my new joystick, throttle, and joystick get here.

Here is $35.00.

Thanks for the site MJ.

Man, you guys are the greatest! I'll PM the people asking for an address.

I want to thank all of you for your generous offers, they are greatly appreciated! The funds will go towards another year of site hosting.

MadJeff

MJ, how about BioHaz t-shirts.  I think there is a site someplace on the web where you can design stuff and they handle the web traffic and funds, they take a cut, but I'll buy one.

I've toyed with this idea in the past but wasn't sure what kind of interest there would be. I just wanted one for myself... :lol:

I do have some ideas on a t-shirt design, and my best friend is a graphic artist with loads of talent, so we could come up with some really awesome stuff. Is anyone else interested in this?

I like t-shirts...and coffee cups! hey I drive a truck(coffee is my friend),and an old marine..so coffee cups are a must ! :D

I'm good for the t-shirt thing too...seeing I have like maybe 3 day supply of clean laundry left..lmao

I'm all for the T-shirts, let's get the ball rolling.

Hey Im all for the T-shirts and hats. I where hats a lot. Id buy both.

Guest JEAGER332

:D Im intersted in the T-SHIRTS and CAPS

I had a talk with my graphic artist friend and he's more than willing to come up with some logos and designs. He's come up with some great stuff for me in the past, and once he has a few things I'll post them up and have everyone vote on the designs.

I did get on cafepress today and look at some of the products, they've come a long way since I last looked. I want a silver Biohaz lunchbox and frosted beer mug... :wink:

Stay tuned... :D