Sign in to follow this  
pcpilot

Another dab o' news...thought you would like to know...

Guest Ranger332

TK_ThirdWire

Member # 3419

posted March 04, 2003 09:59

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There will be a second patch, its obviosuly not out yet

The first patch was out only a month ago, and our rough "roadmap" has plan to have patch coming out every two months, so we can expect one in another month or two...

Thanks,

TK

I just brough it over here to save time

great! hope we dont have to reinstall and then do both patches.

Every two months is a pretty tight schedule but hey, lots of luck, tk.

good news

savagkc

I just brough it over here to save time

That makes sense, thanks ranger...

I might be a little more excited about that if I could run SF with the first patch.

Guest Ranger332

any time PC thats what were all here for to help you found it I just helped

and to the one wit probs uninstall completly and do a fresh install that should help

Any info on what is being fixed? Sounds like a "roadmap" is a guideline to what to work on. Till they say what they are working on, they really haven't said much more than last time they said they were working on the 2nd patch.

Not a flame, just an observation.

Hi Ranger, did it 3 times no luck. No mods, not the wally version, either. I'm running Win ME w/ 40.72 drivers. It runs great without the patch but I can't get past desktop once it's installed. I sent a PM to TK and haven't heard anything back just yet. Hopefully soon....

Thanks for trying though. I'm not trying to hi-jack your thread either dude, I'm just getting quite frustrated with it. Later.

Guest Ranger332

if you have icq get with me next week and ill file transfer it to you but it will take some time

phew...thats good news for sure!

jeffl, try the 41.09 drivers. They work good for WinME (its what i have).

Also, get a good registry cleaner (some good free ones on the web) like JV16 . Run it after you unstall SF. Then install DirectX9, then the nvidia drivers followed by the game.

I had to do the above, now all works including whatever mods come out - the P-51D even.

savagkc

Jeffl, PS: if you get the JV16, only run the registry cleaner (under tools menu item). Or drop a msg here in BioHaz to me and i'll walk you through it.

savagkc

I doubt that they will want to say what they are going to put in the patch.

I imagine they are just going to do everything they can...probably got a list of problems and TK is working through them...whatever he's done by a certain date he'll release.

If he came out and promised a certain set of changes....and then couldn't deliver there would be hell to pay...most probably from the people that demanded information!

Denzil

P.S: Lotsa IFS there :D

Every two months or so is quite a schedule, good luck TK.

BF