The 31's almost ready to go out as Beta, thinking about my next project....maybe a bomber,,, I just dont want to start something that someone else is working on,,, here are my Choices ,,please let me know if someone has already started one of these

1.Myasichew 'Bounder' M-50

2.S.O.4050 Vautour

3.Su-24

4. Short stirling

5.Piagio P-108

6.Heinkel H-177 Grief

7 Vickers Wellington

8 Hanley Page Hampden :crazy:

Edited by Veltro2k

It's not on your list, but I'd love to see an F4D Skyray.

F4D_1.jpg

It set 5 time-to-height world records and equipped the only US Navy squadron ever assigned to the North American Air Defense Command.

Vautour as multirole aircraft would be my fave from a truly classic 1950s perspective. Yes.....Vautour.

Veltro, you are about to join the small Mach-3 modding club. :good:

M.50 would be *very* interesting indeed, but have you thought of the SAC B-70? I hope TK notices the efforts of strategic ops aircraft modders, and add features to simulate some strategic air offense and defense operations.

The giant downward drooping wingtips for Mach3 flight are the largest moving surfaces of any aircraft, and would be the largest moving objects in any 3D aircraft model. F-111 cockpit would work well with this one, with some "minor" adjustment to the airspeed and mach indicator. And, B-70 is a good match for the MiG-31 with R-33s.

c568181a.jpg

M-50 Bounder is just about done Do a search over at simhq and you will find some WIP pics.

Aha, now that sounds promising, thanks WK :smile:

Hi there!

Wellington gets my vote :good:

Still working on that WW2 install!

Cheers!

Decision made :spiteful:

WIP

wipvp0.jpg

Vautour as multirole aircraft would be my fave from a truly classic 1950s perspective. Yes.....Vautour.

Veltro, you are about to join the small Mach-3 modding club. :good:

M.50 would be *very* interesting indeed, but have you thought of the SAC B-70? I hope TK notices the efforts of strategic ops aircraft modders, and add features to simulate some strategic air offense and defense operations.

The giant downward drooping wingtips for Mach3 flight are the largest moving surfaces of any aircraft, and would be the largest moving objects in any 3D aircraft model. F-111 cockpit would work well with this one, with some "minor" adjustment to the airspeed and mach indicator. And, B-70 is a good match for the MiG-31 with R-33s.

c568181a.jpg

Yes I thought about the B-70...But I would leave that to the Pro's. I dont think I would do justice to that model...very complicated structures and animatioons

It's not on your list, but I'd love to see an F4D Skyray.

F4D_1.jpg

It set 5 time-to-height world records and equipped the only US Navy squadron ever assigned to the North American Air Defense Command.

That is a great plane also...maybe my third if someone dont beat me to it :ok:

I'd really love to see a Skyray made. I think it was one of my first aircraft models (A cheap little plastic one, to be sure, but still neat. But nothing compared to the B-17 model I still haven't finished after 6/7 years), and besides that, it looks 1337.

Guest Sony Tuckson

EXCELLENT !!!

keep on going!

Skyray Please! V/R :ph34r: CL

post-11823-1166208827_thumb.jpg

Someone has already a WIP :crazy:

Bitchin! where do we get it? How about a Roadrunner? The AP-2H neptune. In one form or another the Navy, Army, USAF, and the CIA flew this bird. I bet some marines even flew this as summer help. My system or what is not letting me copy and paste imagery, but check out these links. Gobs of this group will be stoked.

http://www.vah21.org/

http://www.verslo.is/baldur/p2/vah21.htm

:ph34r: V/R, CL

post-11823-1166745201_thumb.jpg

Edited by charlielima

I would love either the Stirling, Wellington or Hampton in my ww2 stable. More Brit bombers would round things out a bit. Just my opinion.