Sign in to follow this  
CowboyTodd41

The post your pic thread

funny pics guys :lol: had a grin or 2. Sorry I dont have a pic.. i'm not one of those people who like getting pictures took... :roll: I think theres an really old one somewhere on the internet... :?: dont know where it is though..

Cylix

This picture was taken of me around 1992. The uniform is rarely worn nowadays.

Chief Ward, AMEC(AW), USN Retired.

Don't think I'd ever seen a green Navy uniform before. Looks good though.

Just had the Mil Ball, so if you wanna see some of the pictures: http://fencedinarea.falconville.com/Files/...ject-mball.html

Actually, after #30 it gets into the after ball party... so, and then on to the rest of the weekend. Ah well, the pics of the ball are pretty crappy. I've got some better quality ones, they'll get up there sometime.

The uniform I was wearing in that picture is called "Aviation Greens". It is considered a working uniform, believe it or not. It is all wool, and can only be worn in cold climates, obviously. This uniform is very rarely worn nowadays. In fact, it has to be special ordered, as it is not carried as a stock item by the Navy Exchange Uniform Center.

I do think it is a sharp looking uniform though.

One uniform that the US Navy got rid of many years ago, was the Dress Khaki. The picture featured is of Admiral Chester W. Nimitz, Circa 1942. It was VERY sharp looking uniform, but someone decided it needed to go. Too bad. Wish I could have worn it!

Chief Ward, Retired.

The navy has some great uniforms. Just saw a great picture in the latest Aviaton Week, had a Marine Capt. in dress greens. She was really looking good.

Loved wearin the Marine uniform. But the one I always wanted to wear cause it meant I was a seagoin man like the rest of my family was this one, that'd be me on the left...its still my favorite, just cant fit into it anymore, hehe.

pcpilot%2013.jpg

Sorry if its a little big, dont know how to make it smaller.

Yeah chief, always liked that khaki uniform too. Wouldnt minded wearin it either.

Here's a pic of my ugly mug, having fun at a 718th TFW member's apartment in NYC. Drinking beer as usual! :)

Oh... and here's a pic of my wife's new tattoo. I finally talked her into getting one. I've got 5. The more I cover myself up, the better looking I get. :)

Quite a lot of, umm, detail there, lol

Actually, looks pretty good. At least its not an "I Heart Skater"

Hey! Is that the MOON shinin over the horizon there? :shock:

Hey! Is that the MOON shinin over the horizon there?  :shock:

Well... For me it was! :)

For you... It was "Shock and Awe" :D

Hehehehe...

Enjoy. ;)

-Skater

I am the new one here my name is Lexicon.

Riding with me on the mule are my two Rotties, "Chief" and "Barge".

They do love riding!

Chief W.

Guest Ranger332

Iam sure you were but at lest he dident have to worry about the boy trying to preheat the eng for startup lol

Guest Ranger332

hey "snap , and skeeter"can ya make um smaller next time ya killing the dialup ppl :)

I'd edit it, if it weren't for these god damn cookies!

Guest Ranger332

ok ya lost me what cookies? :?: :?: :?:

the cookies that allow for log in, editing, all the little pictures MJ has, etc, etc. Mine are all messed up so I have my security setting on max so I have to log in over and over and over to post anything, and I cant take down the security setting otherwise I get flooded with cookies, and i cant post becuase it shows "invalid session", MJ and I have been over this and nothing works. I just blame it on AOL.

Snap, did you ever try wiping all your cookies?

Yep, but I have to keep the security setting on high, otherwise all of the cookies that I just wiped away come back as soon as I tool around the site for more than 30 seconds.

I dont know anything about code, whatever, but there may be a problem with the login cookie for each login process (pm's, posts, initial login), have you fixed the avatar setting so you cant link to any image on the internet and make it your avatar? Like I told you, someone could put a 1000 X 1000 vagina (or whatever) up there. :lol: