Sign in to follow this  
tank03

AFC/NFC championship.

I don't want to start any nasty arguments, but I really hope the Pats bury Indy today. I don't see it really happening, but a guy can hope. Here in New Hampshire, this game is almost bigger than the Superbowl. It's like a Sox/Yankees game.

The Pats are my team to heck with the arguments, Fates got my back right? LOL It's going to be a good game either way.

The Pats are my team to heck with the arguments, Fates got my back right? LOL It's going to be a good game either way.

I've been a Colts fan since the Johnny U. days so take a guess who I'll be cheering for! :good:

ok I'll leave my last post and say that maybe next year.I knew when the Pats won last week we were in BIG trouble.oh well same as usual! watch the Super Bowl with the Colts in it.

COLTS WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!COLTS WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!COLTS WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!COLTS WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!COLTS WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh MY GOD!! I get on here and turn the channel..maybe I just need to quit watching their games!!! ok I am going to have a beer!I've been waiting since Super Bowl 5 for this!!!The COLTS are back!

I'm going to be physically ill. I can't believe we blew it, I can't believe the Colts won. I can't believe we allowed them to come back from a 21-3 lead.

Congrats, I guess...the Colts really did play well; it kills me to admit that.

Helluva a game, Colts.

As a 40+ year Patriots fan, I was throwing my hat to the geound on the INT during that last minute drive.

I think Peyton and Company deserve this win as it was;

A> Hard fought

B> A long time coming.

The Pats have punked them out a few times in the playoffs.

Manning is a good guy, and I hope he and the team tear up the Bears.

Great job gents...

I turned down a job with the Colts a few years ago....wish I didn't, but I gotta say that I'm pleased with the outcome and even more pleased with the fact that the Pats are a class act. They have all stated that if they don't win, they want to see Peyton and the COlts take it all the way.

Cheers~

As a BEAR Fan,I have to say that the Bears are still winning Ugly,HooRah!!!.

I also have to say that the only difference between the two AFC teams was whoever had the ball the last few minutes of that game was going to win.

That was a barn burner.

You might keep The Colts down for a half,but watch out the second half.

The Bears will have their hands full come Super Sunday. :good:

as a person who watches football, I have to say I hope this turns out to be a game worth watching OTHER than commercials.

Although it is a top defense versus a top offense, I get the feeling this game is going to be one-sided, I hope this game is not as crazy as the colts/pats but something that comes down to the wire for sure.

My Prediction

Bears:24

Colts:21