I post this at simhq too, here the last update, VF-1J --- In Mapping and Skinning Stage.

Valky02.jpg

Valky01.jpg

After I finish the external model, I will concentrate on the cockpit and I will made a few more variants. Planning to make 5 or 6 models including the VE-1. And the Strike version of each ones.

This game does not support the other 2 modes for the plane. So is only Fighter.

Just need more time...! :crazy: Maybe days with 30 hours.... :crazy:

PS. If you don't like this mod.... :clapping::tongue:

That is a damn cool mod.....

Now that is cool, something I've hoped would be made for SF. :biggrin: I can't wait to fly Max's blue VF-1A.

We need some pod's and Zentiari <sp> fighters to shoot at:). Is he doing the weaponery for this too?

Falcon

Model J. with Fast Packs. !!!

:grin:

Fast_Packs_J1.jpg

Fast_Packs_J.jpg

Renders from MAX.

Cheers.!

Awesome, I'm looking forward to this. What models are you doing, not including FAST packs, VF-1A/D/J/S plus the VE-1? Someone needs to make a UN Spacey nation and decals so we can fly the F-14 and other planes from that military.

Weapons for the Fast Packs !

- HMMP-02 micro-missile launcher pods.

- Mauler RO-X2A high-powered double-action beam cannon pod

- UUM-7 Micro missile (each carrying up to fifteen Bifors HMM-01 micro-missiles)

- RMS-1 anti-ship reaction missiles

Strike_J.jpg

Only need to skin the packs in legs and arms.

Next working on the game. And see how to add this model and the weapons.

if you really want to make us cry.. throw us some in-game screenshots with all those weapons loaded on.. (*evil chuckle* hehehe..) and maybe even 1 of it shooting a weapon or too (oops I think I just stabbed myself)

anyway time to get back to work

That's frakking sweet. I'm really looking forward to this released, excellent work so far.

I always thought that was a beautiful design. It is incredible to see it in the sim, like any other airplane...

(amazing to see that i'm not the only one here who is into military aviation AND watched Robotech/Macross...)

since you mentioned that... is there anyway to actually make a laser weapon? (not laser guided, im talking about a laser weapon)

I mean something that shoots the laser the size of the Ion Cannon (if you have played Command and Conquer series you know what I mean.... *on a side note.. can't wait for CnC3)

I think you mentioned something about it for this model, I am just curious if its going to be a small one or a huge laser cannon?

Basically is it possible to create a weapon that fires a laser, or can the game not allow that kind of thing?

if you really want to make us cry.. throw us some in-game screenshots with all those weapons loaded on.. (*evil chuckle* hehehe..) and maybe even 1 of it shooting a weapon or too (oops I think I just stabbed myself)

anyway time to get back to work

Ok. AMM-1 Firing sequence..... (you can cry now...)

Bandit Locked.!

img00010.jpg

Seven missiles away !!!

img00011.jpg

Into Target

img00012.jpg

Check missile trails ! to target.!

img00013.jpg

Splash one !!! At least 5 hit the target.!!

img00014.jpg

And the GU-11 gun pod in action.!

img00009.jpg

Cheers.!

Until next month...!

yep... thanks for that one.. I am surely losing blood now.. time to start crying *waaa*

ANYWHO.. *waaaaa*...

By the By.. VERY NICE... I can see you definitely wanted to make me cry.. and you surely did a nice job of it X-)

!!!!!!

Where is a drool bucket when you need one?

It's sorta possible to make a laser with existing weapons. Using weapon editor I'm guessing you'd have to up the muzzle velocity of the weapon to an insane rate of fire and make sure that each round fired is a tracer, only drawback I could see is you'd have to have a huge ammount of ammo. I'm gonna put this to the test in a sec. I mean it won't be an exact laser, there'll be an arc, but in close quarters it should have the same effect...

It's sorta possible to make a laser with existing weapons. Using weapon editor I'm guessing you'd have to up the muzzle velocity of the weapon to an insane rate of fire and make sure that each round fired is a tracer, only drawback I could see is you'd have to have a huge ammount of ammo. I'm gonna put this to the test in a sec. I mean it won't be an exact laser, there'll be an arc, but in close quarters it should have the same effect...

Ok, I'm waiting for your "experiment"...

Just wondering, did the missiles automatically ripple? Like in the anime?

Falcon

Just wondering, did the missiles automatically ripple? Like in the anime?

Falcon

I don't know how to do that.... I think is not possible in the games.

make a fake RocketPod with the Weapon Editor and use the missiles for it. Ripple speed for the pods can be set with the editor.

ever seen all aspect, IR or AHM 2.75 in FFARs fired from an LAU-3 pod .... :D

;)

Pilot model.

Pilot00002.jpg

Pilot00001.jpg

So far, the A,J,S and fast packs are made.

Next.. the SV-51 and some carriers maybe

I try to made a nice and complete mod, for that I don't release the models in separate ways.