Sign in to follow this  
Mont

Creating pilots for sfp1

How do you create yourself as a pilot in the cockpit? If anyone knows how please let me know.

Thanks Stickshiftman :good:

Can you be more specific?

Do you mean as it looks like you or has your name on the canopy rail or ...?

Changing the face? Very doable -- Diego made the pilot figures for the OV-10 Bronco, and the pilot is USAFMTL!!!!

You'd need to have a picture of (whomever), and be able to shrink it dow to fit over the existing pilots face. Mind you, if you using a late model pilot figure, you'll have to contend with the lowered visor, or add the face to the un-mapped section on the left (well, the black part, anway - it's mapped to the visor in most cases)

I think we have a couple for FE that have real people's faces; Charles used himself on one, and another might be Georing.

Wrench

Kevin Stein

Changing the face? Very doable -- Diego made the pilot figures for the OV-10 Bronco, and the pilot is USAFMTL!!!!

Scary...isn't it? :biggrin:

Well, I did here that his parents had to tie a steak around Dave's neck just so the dog would play with him :crazy: