Sign in to follow this  
column5

Is C5 going the way of CA?

Anti-tipari policies are not only a violation of our free speech but also a serious civil rights issue. Yes I have heard the owners of C5s site say things like, "All tipari look the same to me," and "tipari are born knowing how to jack a car." I find this highly offensive. The fact is that only a small percentage of tipari know how to jack cars--most of us are oriented more towards hovercraft and their derivatives, but I would not expect to know that.

Just so you know, I have retained counsel (Thurber & Thurber, Esquires Et. Al., LLC) to represent me because the tipari like to sniff my air biscuits. Be warned that the Nigerian courts take anti-tipari hate-thought very seriously.

Perhaps more learned counsel could be obtained from the esteemed firm of Dewey, Cheatham and Howe...

Da musT iMpoTint ThIn wIt TipaRi is dA lenTgFh. I VeRY mUCh OpPosed TO Any1s DiScrimINatin AginSt TIpari, AnyWher. We Are V.TighT-nit Grope, An wE ReSeNt OutSid InVolvmeNt in TiPari AffaIrs. I sHow Dis Post to CousIn Moray, an he bEside HimSElf WiT anGer. He MensIon someTHing bOut ProxiMity of Some PipplEs hErE to San FranCisco.

If the Tipari are not stopped, they will move onto other modes of transportation such at SUV's and tricycles.....as you can see it is too late for the hovercrafts.

If the Tipari are not stopped, they will move onto other modes of transportation such at SUV's and tricycles.....as you can see it is too late for the hovercrafts.

I can see you are part of the problem USAFBLTDAN. This stereotyping would earn you a death sentence in beloved Nigeria.

Not that I have any idea what you are talking about but, Who's from Nigeria?

:blink:

I can see you are part of the problem USAFBLTDAN. This stereotyping would earn you a death sentence in beloved Nigeria.

The Tipari have Nigeria? Is sparky ok?

USMC Hawker Tipari are eels, its a joke thread.

The Tipari have Nigeria? Is sparky ok?

USMC Hawker Tipari are eels, its a joke thread.

Yeah I figured..

an inside joke thread...

Yeah I figured..

an inside joke thread...

Eels in a Hovercraft, old Monty Python stuff.......speaking of which Hawker, have you checked the Marine hovercrafts for eels?

Eels in a Hovercraft, old Monty Python stuff.......speaking of which Hawker, have you checked the Marine hovercrafts for eels?

And the beloved Emperor of the Tipari Star Empire is formerly the President of Nigeria, who, despite reports to the contrary, is the actual inventor of the Internet.

And the beloved Emperor of the Tipari Star Empire is formerly the President of Nigeria, who, despite reports to the contrary, is the actual inventor of the Internet.

It wasn't Al Gore?

It wasn't Al Gore?

A bold-faced, hateful lie spread by our mortal enemies, the Andromedans, in an attempt to discredit our Emperor.

With great respect to Dean Martin

Tipari, oh oh

Tipari, oh oh oh oh

AL GORE INVENTED THE INTERNET AND IS GOING TO SAVE US FROM GLOBAL WARMING AND IS GOING TO SAVE US FROM OURSELVES!!!!! HE SAID SO IN HIS MOVIE!!!! :crazy::fool:

AL GORE INVENTED THE INTERNET AND IS GOING TO SAVE US FROM GLOBAL WARMING AND IS GOING TO SAVE US FROM OURSELVES!!!!! HE SAID SO IN HIS MOVIE!!!! :crazy::fool:

HE BETRAYED THIS COUNTRY!!!!!!11!!! HE PLAYED ON OUR FEARS!!!!!!1!11!1

And yet, who mourns for the hovercraft?

Shame and sadness spill from my breaking heart as I realize the depth of my shallowness... My priorities are pathetically out of order... :black eye:

And yet, who mourns for the hovercraft?

I weep for them....

The aalen have taken over Al Gore......I wouldn't trust him!

I just woke up from a deep slumber, in which a vivid dream of Tipari serving Buckwheat a Big Mac while tap dancing.

I need to lay off the melatonin

I just woke up from a deep slumber, in which a vivid dream of Tipari serving Buckwheat a Big Mac while tap dancing.

I need to lay off the melatonin

You know if you are dreaming of Tipari.......then they are well on their way of taking control of you like they have Al Gore....it maybe to late for you.

aalGore.jpg

Save the world? More like CONQUER it, Mr. Aale Gore! I don't like how this looks...

aalGore.jpg

Save the world? More like CONQUER it, Mr. Aale Gore! I don't like how this looks...

OMG LOLZ!!!!!111!!1111

DaT lOOk LiKe mA CouSIn MoraY....hE is iNto PolhOtaiRtiCians....hey MoOderatoRs..why Ma IPAdresThinGK SaY aM fROM SaMPLacE OtheR TaHN TiPaRi LanDs?

Edited by Tipari

why Ma IPAdresThinGK SaY aM fROM SaMPLacE OtheR TaHN TiPaRi LanDs?

Why, Indeed?