So there I was playing SFP1 when all of a sudden a large blip shows up on my radar. Im thinking to myself what could this be and decide to go check it out with the new pilots. I get behind it and fire 4 missles. After I had confirmed that at least one hit I closed on the target. I had wasted 4 missles on an F-4E. Here's what it looked like:

Might want to try converrig those to jpg...it'll be a smaller file and easier to store.

That way, you can put them in a Gallery here a CA! :biggrin:

Wrench

Kevin Stein

Might want to try converrig those to jpg...it'll be a smaller file and easier to store.

That way, you can put them in a Gallery here a CA! :biggrin:

Wrench

Kevin Stein

OH ok thx I didnt know Ill try using Photobucket and repost em. BTW this is off topic but I need to know for future pics.

What was the P-51D's greatest adversary? So far Ive heard that it was a Spitfire, P-47, and a Bf109

OH ok thx I didnt know Ill try using Photobucket and repost em. BTW this is off topic but I need to know for future pics.

What was the P-51D's greatest adversary? So far Ive heard that it was a Spitfire, P-47, and a Bf109

I've heard that in a power dive, the P-51's wings fall off. This never happened with the T-bolt. The wings falling off story I heard from a guy who was a radio operator on a B-17. Republic always built really tough aircraft. Yet the Air Force chose to continue using the P-51 over the P-47 after the war. Here's a good trivia question, what airplane replaced the P-51 as an attack plane in Korea?

Here are the new pics:

img00009.jpg

Then the gas caught fire...

img00010.jpg

img00011.jpg

img00012.jpg

img00013.jpg

More to come...

Edited by i90807065

That is why I always check my targets before firing. Either selecting them an getting a confirmation they're an enemy, or by checking with red crown for nearest threats and checking if they match the heading and distance.

I've done something similar during a practice mission in an F-4.

I locked a Sparrow onto a Mig-21 that was chasing a Thud. Guess which plane the Sparrow hit and shot down?

OH ok thx I didnt know Ill try using Photobucket and repost em.

You know....you have the ability to create your own personal gallery here on this site? Just go to your own profile and look on the left sidebar under Gallery and click on MY ALBUMS.....it will lead you down a path to create your own image bucket here for posting of pics. Hope that helps.

I simply hate it when people use photofrucket cause they delete the pics in a week, and then they no longer show up here. Cough...cough...dave..

Fates

Here's a good trivia question, what airplane replaced the P-51 as an attack plane in Korea?

I believe it was the A-4 Skyraider, right? Or maybe the F4U Corsair.

Edited by Sky Captain

I believe it was the A-4 Skyraider, right? Or maybe the F4U Corsair.

Republic F-84

Of course, what plane did the F-51 replace first?

The F-80!