Sign in to follow this  
whitedragon

hi i am new

just thought i would say hi this forum looks grate i love flight sims any think that has a spitfire in it so keep up the good work on this forum :good:

I think that I recognise that username :wink:

welcome to CA.

Hey I am new here too, but actually I had been lurking and downloading here for some time without saying even thanks :biggrin: , well I guess it time to come out of the shadows(hope this dosnt sound to strange)

Hey I am new here too, but actually I had been lurking and downloading here for some time without saying even thanks :biggrin: , well I guess it time to come out of the shadows(hope this dosnt sound to strange)

Welcome!! You have a rollcall to attend to :angry::grin:

And apreciate others work with a smile giving them credit is a nice way to start around here :tongue:

Also you have the language foruns if having a hard time with english (if thats the case off course)

:ok:

I think that I recognise that username :wink:

welcome to CA.

lol yes buff it is me i have arived thanks for the link :good:

Don't worry, I lurk more than I should I guess, but I keep busy myself, so welcome!

Welcome to the club dude, make yourself at home.