Sign in to follow this  
Dave

Who is Looking Forward to Transformers?

I think the storyline begun with this movie will continue as-is... Though I have a gut feeling that we'll be seeing more of Cybertron, a lot more... Especially since my guess is that's where Starscream escaped to, to claim the post of new leader of the decepticons... But, that's just my line of thought, it's not like I have any insider information... though I wish!!!

I thought Starscream (Am I the only one who thought his midair transformations were cool?) got shot down by the remaining Raptors?

You didn't stay during the credits, did you? Starscream flew off into space at the end.

This movie was BAD ASS. :grin: It had a lot more humor than I was expecting.

"These parents are irritating. Can I eliminate them?"

"Ironhide! You know we don't harm the humans!"

"It was just a suggestion."

Ah yes, I'd forgotten about that. I was mainly waiting at the bottom of the stairs for my friends and parents. (We'd gone with a bunch of friends and had to split up because the theater was packed) :crazy:

"... So I'm asking you to do the right thing and ask yourself: What would Jesus do?"

"The boy's pheromone levels suggest he wishes to mate with the girl." *Awkward silence*

"Very advanced robot! Probably Japanese; Yeah, definitely Japanese!"

"If he can transform into a robot like that, why does he keep transforming back into that piece of crap?" *Bumblebee drives off* "Aww, look what you did, you pissed it off!"

"Mojo? Is that what you kids are doing now?" - Police guy interrogating Sam.

And for the best reply in the movie:

Sam to the cop:

"Are you on drugs?" :rofl:

And besides all that hiding and trouncing by the Autobots in the Witwicky's garden, I think one of the funniest moments was when Frenzy exited Air Force One... :haha:

And for those of us who can't get enough of Transformers:

The Opening Cinematic for the Game based on the movie!!!

Edited by TX3RN0BILL

Especially since my guess is that's where Starscream escaped to, to claim the post of new leader of the decepticons

Now I haven't seen the movie yet, but that sounds kinda familiar......

Please tell me hot rod didn't show up and get in the way, allowing megatron to blast away optimus prime?

*SEMI-SPOILERS*

The Autobots present are Ironhide, Ratchet, Bumblebee, Optimus Prime, and... Gah, I forgot that other guy's name. Decepticons are Starscream, Megatron (NO WAI MAN), Bonecrusher, Barricade, and... Dangit, I forgot the tank guy's name as well. *Bangs head on keyboard*

Edited by Sky Captain

Don't forget Jazz

YEAH BABY!!!!!!!

GCS0006-2.jpg

Oh for all of you USAF guys...when you go see it again, watch for the part where they're in the C-17 flying back from the desert for a quick pan across the table and see the TO sitting there. Blue book with "USAF Technical Manual" written on it....awesome.

"The humans got away with the Allsaprk."

"You've failed me again Starscream!"

Jazz was the other Autobot, Devastator the tank and Blackout the MH-53 were the other Decepticons.

They obviously renamed some of them, as Devastator was originally the name of the giant one formed by the Constructicons.

Oh, and I believe she called Bumblebee a "broken down old Camaro". :wink:

Don't forget the most charismatic decepticon in the movie (also the smallest): Frenzy!

"Don't forget the most charismatic decepticon in the movie (also the smallest): Frenzy"

I really loved the movie but I have to say he was a bit to "comic relief" at some points.

"Don't forget the most charismatic decepticon in the movie (also the smallest): Frenzy"

I really loved the movie but I have to say he was a bit to "comic relief" at some points.

I agree 100%. It's as if Michael Bay completely forgot to give some sort of "life" to the decepticons, and someone bugged him about it, so he decided to make Frenzy almost too active... I would never think of him to have any sense of humour (like the scene where he exits Air Force 1) or any bouts of frustration (like slamming his head into a screen in Air Force 1) - I admit he's not a killer, he's an information agent, but still, I sometimes wonder at his inconsistent performance... Oh well...

Frenzy was a metal Jar Jar Binks.

The Transformers sucked harder than Spider Man 3

That said....it wasn't totally worthless....it did provide me with 2 hours of staring at Megan Fox

That said....it wasn't totally worthless....it did provide me with 2 hours of staring at Megan Fox

I thought the first half was lacking for sure. But, the 2nd half was much more enjoyable. Spider-man 3 was the biggest let down for me. I am a long time Spider-man fan. He helped pass the time in White Sands, Ft Bliss, Yuma, CP. Venom was the biggest let down as was that goofy interlude with the 'evil' Peter Parker in the middle.

You are nuts if you thought it sucked. :biggrin: Yes Spiderman 3 did suck though. Megan Fox was hot.

Why couldn't Megan be the one who sucked? :wink:

LOL

I dunno, I kinda liked SM3. Well, I liked the music anyways... And Sandman was kinda cool... Evil Parker was just plain goofy though. And Venom could definitely have been done better. The parts he had were good, but not nearly long enough.

And for a while I thought most of Transformers would be about Sam and his girlfriend with all the action in the sequel... :crazy: Now that would've been a rip off.

You are nuts if you thought it sucked. :biggrin: Yes Spiderman 3 did suck though. Megan Fox was hot.

Then call me nuts.

I just thought it was weak. The action was shot poorly, it was all blurry...you couldn't tell what the hell was happening. The humor was retarded...Bumblebee pissing on someone? Please. The transformers didn't really transform, they just sort of spasmed into cars. I am not one of the Transformers G1 nerds that is griping because it wasn't more like the original....so the only comparison to the original and the movie is that in G1, you could tell how they transformed...Like Jazz, you could watch and see exactly how he became a Porsche...Like with the movie ones, they just kind of shaked and moved around a little and Presto! You have a car. Kinda lame. Also, Michael Bay defended his choice to use a long nose semi to create Optimus Prime by saying they could not find a flat nose with enough mass to create a robot that big...which is totally cool, I can see that being a problem. The only problem I had with that is he didn't stick with that idea. Enter "Frenzy"....your standard boombox that transforms into a 3 foot robot. Tell me you have a boombox with enough mass to change into a 3 foot robot.

Having Peter Cullen reprise Optimus Prime was genius though

+1!!! Who'd ever think that it would have a fountain of youth effect? Can't wait for the sequel!!!

Finally managed to watch it today, and I can honestly say that to hell with the negative critic's, the movie did what it was supposed to for this 31 yr old guy which was give me goose bumps's when I saw all the Autobot's at once and for making yet another guy feel like a teenager again. :biggrin::clapping: The story could have been a bit more polished and what the hell was with the all spark ? Wasn't it supposed to be called the Matrix that resided in Optimus' chest as in the Transformer's movie cartoon ? All in all LOVED it and will most likely see it again.

Yeah, it was the Matrix in the old cartoon, but you can't use that today thanks to the Wachowski Bros little film trilogy without being called a copycat.

Well it was the autobot matrix of leadership, the matrix was just a shortened name.

Then call me nuts.

If you insist, you're nuts...... :biggrin:

Enter "Frenzy"....your standard boombox that transforms into a 3 foot robot. Tell me you have a boombox with enough mass to change into a 3 foot robot.

Are you trying to tell me that you have a realism issues with a fantasy movie? :biggrin:

Just busting your balls Paul.