Hi Guys, do you know if there's any mirage 2000s available for woe?

I was trying to create some Very nasty dogfights, and would like to add them to the carnage!XD

Thank you!

Cheers!

hide

P.S. Anybody flying WOE multiplayer???

WIP

Mirage 2000C by the MF

Mirage 2000N by the VAI (me)

post-6998-1183123093_thumb.jpg

Edited by airvee001

There is a 2000 that's in the works, not sure of the status though.

I'll be joining the ranks of WoE tomorrow, and was also wondering if there was anybody online etc...

P.S.: Is there any SU-25 Frogfoot or the like for WoE?

Thanks! :good:

The Su-25 Frogfoot, and the Su-24 Fencer are works in progress and if I am not mistaken Marcfighters is working on them.

I have a 2000C model for it, but I'm just having a few problems integrating it into the SFP since it's the first time I've tried to.

Great WIP Airwee, keep it up mate!

:ok:

I'm lookin forward to see those beauties in action! :clapping:

And thank you all for your quick replies, buddies!

Hope to hear some good news about MP!

See ya soon!

hide

The Su-25 Frogfoot, and the Su-24 Fencer are works in progress and if I am not mistaken Marcfighters is working on them.

Marcfighter is indeed working on the Su-25, but not the Su-24.

and is there also a 'WIP' Eurofighter Typhoon? :blink:

I have also seen a 'WIP' gripen, great!

thanks all of you!!! :good:

and is there also a 'WIP' Eurofighter Typhoon? :blink:

I have also seen a 'WIP' gripen, great!

thanks all of you!!! :good:

Hey, i dont see news from thw Gripen for a long time....maybe its on hold.... :dntknw:

As for the Thyphoon....who knows :rolleyes:

I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you :ph34r:

The last thing I need right now is the fear of a smiley face ninja hunting me down and killing me while I ride my scooter to work! LOL :biggrin:! Wonder when it is coming out? I desperately need something to terrify amercan tanks and bases in!

Wonder when it is coming out? I desperately need something to terrify amercan tanks and bases in!

You could try using a Fishbed...I hear the NATO troops could use a good laugh!!! :rofl:

Wrench

kevin stein

I've used the fishbed and actually found out if you fit it with rockets you can definitely give NATO tanks a hell of a time! Plus I had no problem taking out a flight of SAAB JA-37's in it as well.

BAck to the Mirage 2000. Cant wait until it's finished!

I've used the fishbed and actually found out if you fit it with rockets you can definitely give NATO tanks a hell of a time! Plus I had no problem taking out a flight of SAAB JA-37's in it as well.

Actually, the Viggen's a mean bastard when used in a CAS role (maybe it just the way I use it). It kinda reminds me of a European Thud equivalent, but with more finese that brute force,

If it helps, I started making an aggressor skin for the F-111 a while ago and I didn't realise until later that it resembles the grey/blue, white nose scheme some Fencers use. I need to get off of my dot and clean it up, but my workload's a bit shyte at the mo...

Aww crap, my spellings off... screw spell checker, I'm going to bed! :shout:

No doubt that the viggen is mean! But I was more suprised when the atoll that I fired hit it and sent it into a ball of flames and debris! Hell I was suprised when I downed a F-23 Blackwidow in a Fulcrum! You made an aggresor skin for the F-111, that I would like to see mainly because it might resemble one of the paint schemes I use for the F-111 in some of the short stories that I write in my free time! And hopefully you all will be able to read them shortly!

Edited by Falcon161

Bring on the fanfic! I've got a few other projects at the moment (I just started with another local FreeSpace 2 mod team) so I'll make the 111 Agg skin a high priority when I get some free time. It wasn't a new skin as such, just a retextured version of an existing one. I'll still have to get permission to post it, I just need to make it look a little less... raw.

I hear ya. I'm working on an Digital artic Blue, white, and black skin for the F-16 BLK 10! But It's on microsoft paint(shudders) and it is taking a hell of a long time for me to complete! I wish there was an easier way!

There sure is a much easier way mate, if you want to shed some cash get photoshop or paint shop pro. Or for keeping your wallet in your pocket, google a program called The Gimp. Its a painting program that is almost on par with photoshop and paint shop pro.

I did try the GIMP 2.0 and got really confused with it! If there are any easy tutorials out there let me know and I will give it another try.

Edited by Falcon161

All right! I'll check them out soon thanks bud!