Sign in to follow this  
Emp_Palpatine

Which campaigns are under "refit"?

To my understanding the Korean Campaign is on hold.

On the otherhand the main aircraft, F-86 vs. MiG-15s have been reworked and are ready to publish.

Featured models of the F-86 include: A-5, E-01, E-05, E-06, F-01, F-10, F-30, F-30 6-3 Wing, and Gunval.

Historically correct skins.

Flight models for both the Sabres that are 99% correct to actual flight preformance, straight from the actual pilots flight manuals.

Flight gauges totally re-worked (airspeed, altitmeter, mach scale meter, fuel quanity, g-meter, tachometer) and fully functional.

New engine sounds and wind loops.

New cockpit for the A and E models featuring a V-windscreen and gunsight.

Accurate fuel consumption.

Total re-work of preformance values and aircraft weights.

Total re-work of flight control movements.

This has been an ongoing work for months by Zur(Daddy Sabre himself), Bibbolicious, and myself.

As an actual pilot with a jet rating and over 1200 hours of fligh time, I have poured all my passion for the 86 into this work.

I have tested these aircraft for hundreds of hours.

It's something special!!!!!

Taz,

These look really special. Keep up the good work. I lead your fan club.

Wasn't there some talk of a new Falklands map/campaign or is that something Edwards was working on? :dntknw:

As it stands now there is not an accurate H model Sabre in existance.

One person has made an attempt at a Hog but too many issues make the aircraft less than desireable.

Daddy Sabre has spoke of doing the hog in the future.

I guess we have to wait til then.

Oh Daddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe a crazy idea, but how about useing the Fury as a base for the H?? it looks to have a more "correct" nose with 4 20 mm guns???

Maybe a crazy idea, but how about useing the Fury as a base for the H?? it looks to have a more "correct" nose with 4 20 mm guns???

We are getting Fury and an H so stand by....

We are getting Fury and an H so stand by....

Niiiice two weeks :biggrin::wink:

What's with all these gorgeous girls and more to the point where do you get them! They seem to have taken over the site. I hope we're not going to go all 'girlie', my missus is already complaining about the time I spend on the computer if she sees these I'll get banned completely!! :biggrin::biggrin:

I know not of these fembots that you speak! :blink:

jim1.jpg

Now that I have my main computer back up and running I will be starting work again on my 1986 Libya campaign. "Operation Thunderhead"

Great news!