Hey Guys, My question is two-fold, First can I re-install the game(WoE) without any problems? I purchased the Download from Thirdwire, I don't remember if there was a CD key to input, I'm considering doing this because of the cool things i can't get to work because i did not do certain things in order. And second, by doing the correct things will the weapon pack work and will the DL'ed planes work?, some planes that I DL'ed show up in the single missions list but with no weapons that they are supposed to have, while others do not show up at all, I unzip the files with WinZip and extract them to the Objects/Airplanes folder, same with the weps pac, i was not sure which folder to extract it to the instructions did not say, in any case this is my SitRep. :dntknw:

Hey Guys, My question is two-fold, First can I re-install the game(WoE) without any problems? I purchased the Download from Thirdwire, I don't remember if there was a CD key to input, I'm considering doing this because of the cool things i can't get to work because i did not do certain things in order. And second, by doing the correct things will the weapon pack work and will the DL'ed planes work?, some planes that I DL'ed show up in the single missions list but with no weapons that they are supposed to have, while others do not show up at all, I unzip the files with WinZip and extract them to the Objects/Airplanes folder, same with the weps pac, i was not sure which folder to extract it to the instructions did not say, in any case this is my SitRep. :dntknw:
jezz, 16 people viewed this post and not ONE offered any help or advice, man this does not speak well for this "community"

hello

Download game from Thirdwire are without key

for weapon pack it work well,just many time you must in soviet plane replace the WP in weapon section in the data of the plane by SOVIET or add SOVIET after the WP

like this on MIG 21

// Weapon Stations ---------------------------------------------------------

[LeftOuterWingStation]

SystemType=WEAPON_STATION

StationID=1

StationGroupID=1

StationType=EXTERNAL

AttachmentPosition=-2.68,-1.61,-0.42

AttachmentAngles=0.0,0.0,0.0

LoadLimit=500.0

LengthLimit=3.5

AllowedWeaponClass=BOMB,RCKT,RP,IRM,FT,2IR

AttachmentType=WP,SOVIET

ModelNodeName=WingPylon_Outer_L

PylonMass=60

PylonDragArea=0.02

LaunchRailNodeName=MissileRail_Outer_L

LaunchRailHeight=0.10

LaunchRailMass=25

FuelTankName=Tank490_MiG21

[RightOuterWingStation]

StationID=2

StationGroupID=1

StationType=EXTERNAL

AttachmentPosition=2.68,-1.61,-0.42

LoadLimit=500.0

LengthLimit=3.5

AttachmentType=WP,SOVIET

ModelNodeName=WingPylon_Outer_R

PylonMass=60

PylonDragArea=0.02

LaunchRailNodeName=MissileRail_Outer_R

LaunchRailHeight=0.10

LaunchRailMass=25

[LeftWingStation]

StationID=3

StationGroupID=2

StationType=EXTERNAL

AttachmentPosition=-2.01,-0.7,-0.38

LoadLimit=500.0

LengthLimit=3.5

AllowedWeaponClass=BOMB,RCKT,RP,IRM,SAHM,CGR

AttachmentType=WP,SOVIET

ModelNodeName=WingPylon_L

PylonMass=60

PylonDragArea=0.02

LaunchRailNodeName=MissileRail_L

LaunchRailHeight=0.10

LaunchRailMass=25

[RightWingStation]

StationID=4

StationGroupID=2

StationType=EXTERNAL

AttachmentPosition=2.01,-0.7,-0.38

LoadLimit=500.0

LengthLimit=3.5

AttachmentType=WP,SOVIET

ModelNodeName=WingPylon_R

PylonMass=60

PylonDragArea=0.02

LaunchRailNodeName=MissileRail_R

LaunchRailHeight=0.10

LaunchRailMass=25

[CenterlineStation]

StationID=5

StationGroupID=3

StationType=EXTERNAL

AttachmentPosition=0.0,0.23,-0.77

AttachmentAngles=0.0,-1.0,0.0

LoadLimit=500

AllowedWeaponClass=BOMB,FT,RCN

AttachmentType=WP,SOVIET

ModelNodeName=Centerline_Pylon

PylonMass=40

PylonDragArea=0.02

hello

Download game from Thirdwire are without key

for weapon pack it work well,just many time you must in soviet plane replace the WP in weapon section in the data of the plane by SOVIET or add SOVIET after the WP

like this on MIG 21

[LeftOuterWingStation]

StationID=1

StationGroupID=1

StationType=EXTERNAL

AttachmentPosition=-2.68,-1.61,-0.42

LoadLimit=500.0

LengthLimit=3.5

AttachmentType=WP,SOVIET

ModelNodeName=WingPylon_Outer_L

PylonMass=60

PylonDragArea=0.02

LaunchRailNodeName=MissileRail_Outer_L

LaunchRailHeight=0.10

LaunchRailMass=25

[RightOuterWingStation]

StationID=2

StationGroupID=1

StationType=EXTERNAL

AttachmentPosition=2.68,-1.61,-0.42

LoadLimit=500.0

LengthLimit=3.5

AttachmentType=WP,SOVIET

ModelNodeName=WingPylon_Outer_R

PylonMass=60

PylonDragArea=0.02

LaunchRailNodeName=MissileRail_Outer_R

LaunchRailHeight=0.10

LaunchRailMass=25

[LeftWingStation]

StationID=3

StationGroupID=2

StationType=EXTERNAL

AttachmentPosition=-2.01,-0.7,-0.38

LoadLimit=500.0

LengthLimit=3.5

AttachmentType=WP,SOVIET

ModelNodeName=WingPylon_L

PylonMass=60

PylonDragArea=0.02

LaunchRailNodeName=MissileRail_L

LaunchRailHeight=0.10

LaunchRailMass=25

[RightWingStation]

StationID=4

StationGroupID=2

StationType=EXTERNAL

AttachmentPosition=2.01,-0.7,-0.38

LoadLimit=500.0

LengthLimit=3.5

AttachmentType=WP,SOVIET

ModelNodeName=WingPylon_R

PylonMass=60

PylonDragArea=0.02

LaunchRailNodeName=MissileRail_R

LaunchRailHeight=0.10

LaunchRailMass=25

[CenterlineStation]

StationID=5

StationGroupID=3

StationType=EXTERNAL

AttachmentPosition=0.0,0.23,-0.77

AttachmentAngles=0.0,-1.0,0.0

LoadLimit=500

AllowedWeaponClass=BOMB,FT,RCN

AttachmentType=WP,SOVIET

PylonMass=40

PylonDragArea=0.02

rgr that, but, what about US planes? they are already fixed, but still no current weapons. thank you for your help.

First point. Not sure how many people have actually downloaded WOE from Thirdwire since the game has been out since last year. Could be most are not familiar with how the downloads work as far as reinstalling them so none of the 16 people could comment.

Second point. There is a pretty good reference area called the Knowledge Base in this forum. The answers to your questions about weapons not showing up are there.

Third point. "Jezz, 16 people viewed this post and not ONE offered any help or advice, man this does not speak well for this "community" " Wow, 16 people in roughly two and a half hours and you haven't been given what you want yet?!?! First, see Second point above. Next, PATIENCE is a virtue. Insulting the "community" for not jumping up to help, especially when you are asking probably the most common question we get here won't get you very far. Some friendly advice when you have a question about any game in any community...Check the stickies, references, and such in the forums first. Use the search function. Then if you can't find the answer you are looking for, post your question and give it some time...probably more than16 views and 2 1/2 hours...

Maybe the other 16 people didn't have the answer?

At any rate, for the Soviet birds, like christian said, you'll have to edit the data inis, then edit the loadout ini, as all the Russian weapons use Russian designations.

You'll probably find this thread in the Knowledge Base most helpfull :

How To Edit Loadouts for Weapons Pak Usage

You'll find over 8 pages (something like 200+ aircraft) already 'dialed in'.

As to the 'reinstall' question, I"m not really clear on what you want to do.

Is there a fault in your original install, that deleting/uninstalling and reinstalling would fix, or are you trying to make another 'era specific' install??

If it's number 2, this will be of help:

How to Create A Seperate Era Specfic Install

The Knowledge Base exists to answer a multitude of questions. Take a few moments and browse around it...you'd be surprised a what you'll find. Most questions that new users (and even us Old Hands!) have, can usually be found. If not, we'll find one!

Wrench

kevin stein

First point. Not sure how many people have actually downloaded WOE from Thirdwire since the game has been out since last year. Could be most are not familiar with how the downloads work as far as reinstalling them so none of the 16 people could comment.

Second point. There is a pretty good reference area called the Knowledge Base in this forum. The answers to your questions about weapons not showing up are there.

Third point. "Jezz, 16 people viewed this post and not ONE offered any help or advice, man this does not speak well for this "community" " Wow, 16 people in roughly two and a half hours and you haven't been given what you want yet?!?! First, see Second point above. Next, PATIENCE is a virtue. Insulting the "community" for not jumping up to help, especially when you are asking probably the most common question we get here won't get you very far. Some friendly advice when you have a question about any game in any community...Check the stickies, references, and such in the forums first. Use the search function. Then if you can't find the answer you are looking for, post your question and give it some time...probably more than16 views and 2 1/2 hours...

It was NOT a insult but observation, I HAVE looked at all the stickies and knowledge bases pertaining to this issue and this is why i posted the question. can you advise me to what folder i should extract the weaps pack to? it has a self exe so it installs fine i just need to know where i should put it before i install it. thank you.

Maybe the other 16 people didn't have the answer?

At any rate, for the Soviet birds, like christian said, you'll have to edit the data inis, then edit the loadout ini, as all the Russian weapons use Russian designations.

You'll probably find this thread in the Knowledge Base most helpfull :

How To Edit Loadouts for Weapons Pak Usage

You'll find over 8 pages (something like 200+ aircraft) already 'dialed in'.

As to the 'reinstall' question, I"m not really clear on what you want to do.

Is there a fault in your original install, that deleting/uninstalling and reinstalling would fix, or are you trying to make another 'era specific' install??

If it's number 2, this will be of help:

How to Create A Seperate Era Specfic Install

The Knowledge Base exists to answer a multitude of questions. Take a few moments and browse around it...you'd be surprised a what you'll find. Most questions that new users (and even us Old Hands!) have, can usually be found. If not, we'll find one!

Wrench

kevin stein

I looked at the info you are talking about and changed some that needed to be changed, but the ac i'm talking about is the F-15e it should be able to carry all the modern weaps right? In the single mission selection, loadout screen it does not get any of the modern weaps, no matter what the year or what the mission selection is. (i'm in Ontario, CA. 91764 i wish you could come here and help me lol)same with the F-15d no amraams Edited by Viper6

It was NOT a insult but observation, I HAVE looked at all the stickies and knowledge bases pertaining to this issue and this is why i posted the question. can you advise me to what folder i should extract the weaps pack to? it has a self exe so it installs fine i just need to know where i should put it before i install it. thank you.

Main folder, actually it's all preset in the install rountine, so unless you altered the path (see below) all you have to do is to click 'Next' or 'OK'.

The path should be something like C:\Program Files\Thirdwire\Wings over Europe

Onceyou've downloaded it it's yours to keep. You can then install as often as you like (or need to). Best to burn a copy of the setup exe onto a CD\DVD or save on a flash stick for safe keeping.

If you happened to "lose"the setup exe I'm sure that you'd be able to redownload from Thirdwire again as long as you have kept your transaction no.

Thirdwire would have a record of this so as long as you could prove it was you who'd downloaded it...you would be good to go.

Hope this helps... :yes:

Main folder, actually it's all preset in the install rountine, so unless you altered the path (see below) all you have to do is to click 'Next' or 'OK'.

The path should be something like C:\Program Files\Thirdwire\Wings over Europe

thanks, i did not alter the path so now the default ac's should have the "right" weaps?

Onceyou've downloaded it it's yours to keep. You can then install as often as you like (or need to). Best to burn a copy of the setup exe onto a CD\DVD or save on a flash stick for safe keeping.

If you happened to "lose"the setup exe I'm sure that you'd be able to redownload from Thirdwire again as long as you have kept your transaction no.

Thirdwire would have a record of this so as long as you could prove it was you who'd downloaded it...you would be good to go.

Hope this helps... :yes:

yes and thany you much, my mistake was that i started downloading add-on planes before i downloaded the weaps pack.

i'm still murky as how to get the add-on craft to have latest weaps. the info on the weaps pack sends me to the download screen of the ac in question, well i'll figure it out...eventually lol :rofl:

my mistake was that i started downloading add-on planes before i downloaded the weaps pack.

Now, THAT's a hell of a good point!!! I think I'll do a little editing on my loadout's thread and add that little snippet of information

"Download and install the weapons pak FIRST before beginning to edit the aircraft."

I've made the assumption that people did it in this order:

1) Install game

2) patch, if needed, to most current level

3) download and install weapons pak

4) download and install add-on aircraft, if desired.

5) edit loadouts as needed

wash/rinse/repeat!! :wink:

See, even us Old Hands learned something! (and, of course, we all know what happens when we 'assume' things...)

Wrench

Kevin Stein

Now, THAT's a hell of a good point!!! I think I'll do a little editing on my loadout's thread and add that little snippet of information

"Download and install the weapons pak FIRST before beginning to edit the aircraft."

I've made the assumption that people did it in this order:

1) Install game

2) patch, if needed, to most current level

3) download and install weapons pak

4) download and install add-on aircraft, if desired.

5) edit loadouts as needed

wash/rinse/repeat!! :wink:

See, even us Old Hands learned something! (and, of course, we all know what happens when we 'assume' things...)

Wrench

Kevin Stein

Hey Kevin, Can you come to ontario and help me this weekend? I STILL cant get the f-15d to have amraams in the load out screen in the single mission nor can i get the f-15e to have agm's or any of the new mud mover weaps. I konw you can't just wishful thinking. any ideas? worst csae is that i'll re-install the game and do it in order,sad thou i've been promoted to Capt. with some medals and other good crap.

How about we try this. Lets go over some things to make sure you're where you're supposed to be. You've installed WOE and patched it up to .08.30.06? You've downloaded Weapon's Pack 03Jul06? You've ran the Weapons Pack .exe, checked the Wings Over Europe "box"? Double checked the filepath to be sure its pointing to the correct spot? (Stock install location is "whatever HDD you have it installed...mine is C" so its C:\Program Files\Wings Over Europe). You've downloaded BOTH the F-15E and the F-15E update file and put the updates in the F-15E folder overwriting where prompted? Still doesn't work? Hmmmmm.......it just so happens that I just reinstalled WOE last week. When you reported your problems I went and downloaded the F-15E, installed it and everything shows up as it should so I don't think there is a problem with the aircraft data.ini or the loadouts. The only other thing I can think of that I've done to my install is go into the Options.ini in the main directory and change all the EndYear= dates to 2040. Don't know if that will make any difference. Try that and see what happens. Next I would suggest reinstalling the Weapons Pack. If that doesn't work maybe starting from scratch is the only option. :dntknw:

How about we try this. Lets go over some things to make sure you're where you're supposed to be. You've installed WOE and patched it up to .08.30.06? You've downloaded Weapon's Pack 03Jul06? You've ran the Weapons Pack .exe, checked the Wings Over Europe "box"? Double checked the filepath to be sure its pointing to the correct spot? (Stock install location is "whatever HDD you have it installed...mine is C" so its C:\Program Files\Wings Over Europe). You've downloaded BOTH the F-15E and the F-15E update file and put the updates in the F-15E folder overwriting where prompted? Still doesn't work? Hmmmmm.......it just so happens that I just reinstalled WOE last week. When you reported your problems I went and downloaded the F-15E, installed it and everything shows up as it should so I don't think there is a problem with the aircraft data.ini or the loadouts. The only other thing I can think of that I've done to my install is go into the Options.ini in the main directory and change all the EndYear= dates to 2040. Don't know if that will make any difference. Try that and see what happens. Next I would suggest reinstalling the Weapons Pack. If that doesn't work maybe starting from scratch is the only option. :dntknw:
Rgr that. Will recheck the steps that you have listed.

As far as I can remember the only PGM the Mud Hen can carry are laser guided bombs.

The loadout for FAC shows 2 D mavericks, but since FAC really don't work....it's kinda moot

This is the loadout ini for the Mud Hen out of my Desert Storm install (this should be the most recent one)

You'rs should look like this:

[AirToAir]

Loadout[04].WeaponType=AIM-9M

Loadout[04].Quantity=1

Loadout[05].WeaponType=AIM-9M

Loadout[05].Quantity=1

Loadout[06].WeaponType=AIM-9M

Loadout[06].Quantity=1

Loadout[07].WeaponType=AIM-9M

Loadout[07].Quantity=1

Loadout[20].WeaponType=AIM-7M

Loadout[20].Quantity=1

Loadout[21].WeaponType=AIM-7M

Loadout[21].Quantity=1

Loadout[22].WeaponType=AIM-7M

Loadout[22].Quantity=1

Loadout[23].WeaponType=AIM-7M

Loadout[23].Quantity=1

Loadout[26].WeaponType=F15E_CTANK

Loadout[26].Quantity=1

[AirToAirLongRange]

Loadout[04].Quantity=1

Loadout[05].Quantity=1

Loadout[06].Quantity=1

Loadout[07].Quantity=1

Loadout[20].Quantity=1

Loadout[21].Quantity=1

Loadout[22].Quantity=1

Loadout[23].Quantity=1

Loadout[24].WeaponType=F15E_WTANK

Loadout[24].Quantity=1

Loadout[25].WeaponType=F15E_WTANK

Loadout[25].Quantity=1

Loadout[26].Quantity=1

[Attack]

Loadout[04].WeaponType=AIM-120C

Loadout[04].Quantity=1

Loadout[05].WeaponType=AIM-120C

Loadout[05].Quantity=1

Loadout[06].Quantity=1

Loadout[07].Quantity=1

Loadout[08].WeaponType=CBU-58

Loadout[08].Quantity=1

Loadout[09].WeaponType=CBU-58

Loadout[09].Quantity=1

Loadout[10].WeaponType=CBU-58

Loadout[10].Quantity=1

Loadout[11].WeaponType=CBU-58

Loadout[11].Quantity=1

Loadout[12].WeaponType=CBU-58

Loadout[12].Quantity=1

Loadout[13].WeaponType=CBU-58

Loadout[13].Quantity=1

Loadout[14].WeaponType=CBU-58

Loadout[14].Quantity=1

Loadout[15].WeaponType=CBU-58

Loadout[15].Quantity=1

Loadout[16].WeaponType=CBU-58

Loadout[16].Quantity=1

Loadout[17].WeaponType=CBU-58

Loadout[17].Quantity=1

Loadout[18].WeaponType=CBU-58

Loadout[18].Quantity=1

Loadout[19].WeaponType=CBU-58

Loadout[19].Quantity=1

Loadout[24].Quantity=1

Loadout[25].Quantity=1

Loadout[04].Quantity=1

Loadout[05].Quantity=1

Loadout[06].Quantity=1

Loadout[07].Quantity=1

Loadout[08].WeaponType=GBU-10D

Loadout[08].Quantity=1

Loadout[12].WeaponType=GBU-10D

Loadout[12].Quantity=1

Loadout[09].WeaponType=GBU-10D

Loadout[09].Quantity=1

Loadout[13].WeaponType=GBU-10D

Loadout[13].Quantity=1

Loadout[24].Quantity=1

Loadout[25].Quantity=1

Loadout[26].Quantity=1

[sEAD]

Loadout[04].Quantity=1

Loadout[05].Quantity=1

Loadout[06].Quantity=1

Loadout[07].Quantity=1

Loadout[08].WeaponType=GBU-12D

Loadout[08].Quantity=1

Loadout[12].WeaponType=GBU-12D

Loadout[12].Quantity=1

Loadout[09].WeaponType=GBU-12D

Loadout[09].Quantity=1

Loadout[13].WeaponType=GBU-12D

Loadout[13].Quantity=1

Loadout[14].WeaponType=GBU-12D

Loadout[14].Quantity=1

Loadout[15].WeaponType=GBU-12D

Loadout[15].Quantity=1

Loadout[18].WeaponType=GBU-12D

Loadout[18].Quantity=1

Loadout[19].WeaponType=GBU-12D

Loadout[19].Quantity=1

Loadout[24].Quantity=1

Loadout[25].Quantity=1

Loadout[26].Quantity=1

[Anti-Ship]

Loadout[04].Quantity=1

Loadout[05].Quantity=1

Loadout[06].Quantity=1

Loadout[07].Quantity=1

Loadout[08].WeaponType=GBU-10D

Loadout[08].Quantity=1

Loadout[12].WeaponType=GBU-10D

Loadout[12].Quantity=1

Loadout[09].WeaponType=GBU-10D

Loadout[09].Quantity=1

Loadout[13].WeaponType=GBU-10D

Loadout[13].Quantity=1

Loadout[24].Quantity=1

Loadout[25].Quantity=1

[FAC]

Loadout[01].WeaponType=AGM-65D

Loadout[01].Quantity=1

Loadout[02].WeaponType=AGM-65D

Loadout[02].Quantity=1

Loadout[04].Quantity=1

Loadout[05].Quantity=1

Loadout[06].Quantity=1

Loadout[07].Quantity=1

Loadout[20].Quantity=1

Loadout[21].Quantity=1

Loadout[22].Quantity=1

Loadout[23].Quantity=1

Loadout[26].Quantity=1

[Recon]

Loadout[04].Quantity=1

Loadout[05].Quantity=1

Loadout[06].Quantity=1

Loadout[07].Quantity=1

Loadout[20].Quantity=1

Loadout[21].Quantity=1

Loadout[22].Quantity=1

Loadout[23].Quantity=1

Loadout[24].Quantity=1

Loadout[25].Quantity=1

Loadout[26].Quantity=1

These are the weapons stations:

[LeftWingStation]

StationID=1

StationGroupID=1

StationType=EXTERNAL

AttachmentPosition=2.9740,-2.5737,-0.0409

LoadLimit=2280

AllowedWeaponClass=LGB,BOMB,EOGR,TLR

AttachmentType=USAF

ModelNodeName=

PylonMass=86.18

PylonDragArea=0.02

[RightWingStation]

StationID=2

StationGroupID=1

StationType=EXTERNAL

AttachmentPosition=-2.9740,-2.5737,-0.0409

LoadLimit=2280

AllowedWeaponClass=LGB,BOMB,EOGR,TLR

AttachmentType=USAF

ModelNodeName=

PylonMass=86.18

PylonDragArea=0.02

[CenterlineStation]

StationID=3

StationGroupID=6

StationType=EXTERNAL

AttachmentPosition=0.0000,-2.3038,-0.8980

LoadLimit=2280

AllowedWeaponClass=LGB,BOMB,EOGR

AttachmentType=USAF

PylonMass=31.75

PylonDragArea=0.02

//----------- Left CFT- 1 2 3 is Bottom 4 5 6 is Top

[LCFT_Station1]

StationID=8

StationGroupID=4

StationType=EXTERNAL

AttachmentPosition=-1.8480,0.440,-0.87

EjectVelocity=0.0,0.0,-5.0

LoadLimit=1250

AllowedWeaponClass=BOMB,LGB

AttachmentType=USAF

ModelNodeName=

PylonMass=86.18

PylonDragArea=0.02

[LCFT_Station2]

StationID=10

StationGroupID=4

StationType=EXTERNAL

AttachmentPosition=-1.8480,-2.3661,-0.87

LoadLimit=500

AllowedWeaponClass=BOMB

AttachmentType=USAF

ModelNodeName=

PylonMass=86.18

PylonDragArea=0.02

[LCFT_Station3]

StationID=12

StationGroupID=4

StationType=EXTERNAL

AttachmentPosition=-1.8480,-5.008,-0.81

AttachmentAngles=0.0,-2.750,0.0

LoadLimit=1250

AttachmentType=USAF

ModelNodeName=

PylonMass=86.18

PylonDragArea=0.02

[LCFT_Station4]

StationID=14

StationGroupID=4

StationType=EXTERNAL

AttachmentPosition=-2.0817,-0.0790,-0.6193

AttachmentAngles=0.0,1.0,28.0

LoadLimit=500

AttachmentType=USAF

ModelNodeName=

PylonMass=86.18

PylonDragArea=0.02

[LCFT_Station5]

StationID=16

StationGroupID=4

StationType=EXTERNAL

AttachmentPosition=-2.0817,-2.8445,-0.6514

AttachmentAngles=0.0,0.0,28.0

LoadLimit=500

AllowedWeaponClass=BOMB

AttachmentType=USAF

ModelNodeName=

PylonMass=86.18

PylonDragArea=0.02

[LCFT_Station6]

StationID=18

StationGroupID=4

StationType=EXTERNAL

AttachmentPosition=-2.0817,-5.4681,-0.5642

AttachmentAngles=-4.50,-4.5,28.0

LoadLimit=500

AttachmentType=USAF

ModelNodeName=

PylonMass=86.18

PylonDragArea=0.02

//----------- Right CFT- 1 2 3 is Bottom 4 5 6 is Top

[RCFT_Station1]

StationID=9

StationGroupID=5

StationType=EXTERNAL

AttachmentPosition=1.8480,0.440,-0.87

LoadLimit=1250

AttachmentType=USAF

ModelNodeName=

PylonMass=86.18

PylonDragArea=0.02

[RCFT_Station2]

StationID=11

StationGroupID=5

StationType=EXTERNAL

AttachmentPosition=1.8480,-2.3661,-0.87

LoadLimit=500

AllowedWeaponClass=BOMB

AttachmentType=USAF

ModelNodeName=BOMB

PylonMass=86.18

PylonDragArea=0.02

[RCFT_Station3]

StationID=13

StationGroupID=5

StationType=EXTERNAL

AttachmentPosition=1.8480,-5.008,-0.81

LoadLimit=1250

AttachmentType=USAF

ModelNodeName=

PylonMass=86.18

PylonDragArea=0.02

[RCFT_Station4]

StationID=15

StationGroupID=5

StationType=EXTERNAL

AttachmentPosition=2.0817,-0.0790,-0.6193

AttachmentAngles=0.0,1.0,-28.0

LoadLimit=500

AttachmentType=USAF

ModelNodeName=

PylonMass=86.18

PylonDragArea=0.02

[RCFT_Station5]

StationID=17

StationGroupID=5

StationType=EXTERNAL

AttachmentPosition=2.0817,-2.8445,-0.6514

AttachmentAngles=0.0,0.0,-28.0

LoadLimit=500

AllowedWeaponClass=BOMB

AttachmentType=USAF

ModelNodeName=

PylonMass=86.18

PylonDragArea=0.02

[RCFT_Station6]

StationID=19

StationGroupID=5

StationType=EXTERNAL

AttachmentPosition=2.0817,-5.4681,-0.5642

AttachmentAngles=4.50,-4.5,-28.0

LoadLimit=500

AttachmentType=USAF

ModelNodeName=

PylonMass=86.18

PylonDragArea=0.02

// Missile Stations -----------------------------------

//outboard

[sidewinderStation1]

StationID=4

StationGroupID=2

StationType=EXTERNAL

AttachmentPosition=-3.1793,-1.6792,0.1527

AttachmentAngles=0.0,0.0,90.0

LoadLimit=200

AllowedWeaponClass=IRM,AHM

AttachmentType=USAF

ModelNodeName=

PylonMass=34.02

PylonDragArea=0.005

[sidewinderStation2]

StationID=5

StationGroupID=2

AttachmentPosition=3.1793,-1.6792,0.1527

AttachmentAngles=0.0,0.0,-90.0

LoadLimit=200

AttachmentType=USAF

ModelNodeName=

PylonMass=34.02

PylonDragArea=0.005

// inboard

[sidewinderStation3]

StationID=6

StationGroupID=3

StationType=EXTERNAL

AttachmentPosition=-2.7778,-1.6792,0.1527

AttachmentAngles=0.0,0.0,-90.0

LoadLimit=200

AttachmentType=USAF

ModelNodeName=

PylonMass=34.02

PylonDragArea=0.005

[sidewinderStation4]

StationID=7

StationGroupID=3

StationType=EXTERNAL

AttachmentPosition=2.7778,-1.6792,0.1527

AttachmentAngles=0.0,0.0,90.0

LoadLimit=200

AttachmentType=USAF

ModelNodeName=

PylonMass=34.02

PylonDragArea=0.005

// CFT Missile Stations -----------------------------------------------

// Left CFT

[LCFT_MSLStation1]

StationID=20

StationGroupID=4

StationType=EXTERNAL

AttachmentPosition=-1.851,-0.29,-0.87

LoadLimit=230

AllowedWeaponClass=AHM,SAHM

AttachmentType=USAF

ModelNodeName=

PylonMass=34.02

PylonDragArea=0.005

[LCFT_MSLStation2]

StationID=22

StationGroupID=4

AttachmentPosition=-1.851,-4.058,-0.83

LoadLimit=230

AttachmentType=USAF

ModelNodeName=

PylonMass=34.02

PylonDragArea=0.005

// Right CFT

[RCFT_MSLStation1]

StationID=21

StationGroupID=5

StationType=EXTERNAL

AttachmentPosition=1.851,-0.29,-0.87

LoadLimit=230

AttachmentType=USAF

ModelNodeName=

PylonMass=34.02

PylonDragArea=0.005

[RCFT_MSLStation2]

StationID=23

StationGroupID=5

StationType=EXTERNAL

AttachmentPosition=1.851,-4.058,-0.83

LoadLimit=230

AttachmentType=USAF

ModelNodeName=

PylonMass=34.02

PylonDragArea=0.005

[LeftWingStationFT]

StationID=24

StationGroupID=1

StationType=EXTERNAL

AttachmentPosition=2.9740,-2.570,-0.035

LoadLimit=2280

AllowedWeaponClass=FT

AttachmentType=USAF

ModelNodeName=

PylonMass=86.18

PylonDragArea=0.02

FuelTankName=F15E_WTANK

[RightWingStationFT]

StationID=25

StationGroupID=1

StationType=EXTERNAL

AttachmentPosition=-2.9740,-2.570,-0.035

LoadLimit=2280

AllowedWeaponClass=FT

AttachmentType=USAF

ModelNodeName=

PylonMass=86.18

PylonDragArea=0.02

FuelTankName=F15E_WTANK

[CenterlineStationFT]

StationID=26

StationGroupID=6

StationType=EXTERNAL

AttachmentPosition=0.0000,-2.3138,-0.89

LoadLimit=2280

AllowedWeaponClass=FT

AttachmentType=USAF

PylonMass=41.75

PylonDragArea=0.02

FuelTankName=F15E_CTANK

Your's shold pretty much look like this. The Sparrow stations are keyed to both SAHM and AHM, so you shouldn't have any problems seeing them load. You may see a combination load sometimes - M Sparrows with A Slammers; that just happens.

I'd try flying a mission in say, 2007, and see if the AMRAAM shows up. (with the weapons pak installed, of course!)

Wrench

Kevin STein

As far as I can remember the only PGM the Mud Hen can carry are laser guided bombs.

The loadout for FAC shows 2 D mavericks, but since FAC really don't work....it's kinda moot

This is the loadout ini for the Mud Hen out of my Desert Storm install (this should be the most recent one)

You'rs should look like this:

These are the weapons stations:

Your's shold pretty much look like this. The Sparrow stations are keyed to both SAHM and AHM, so you shouldn't have any problems seeing them load. You may see a combination load sometimes - M Sparrows with A Slammers; that just happens.

I'd try flying a mission in say, 2007, and see if the AMRAAM shows up. (with the weapons pak installed, of course!)

Wrench

Kevin STein

Rgr that you are much help! it is a shame that she does'nt carry any agm's the lg bombs are ok but in and around the target area things tend to get a bit hectic and hot so trying to keep the target lased is a "challenge lol

Another thing....DONT install the NATO FIGHTERS Add-on if you already installed the weapons pack, sometimes it makes conflicts with each other.

And always read the README´s...thats why their there for...(sounds like Chappy Sinclair :biggrin: ).

My 2cents.