Sign in to follow this  
Hawk MMS

The Russians Are Coming!

That may be what you think, but not the rest of journalism. Considering you call fox news fair and balanced, I'll go with the rest of journalism. And yes, I tried to watch fox, the typical story is the same as every other network(they get everything from AP and rueters just like the rest) but anything political or war related, they're just a 24 hour white house press conference, and do a horrible and demeaning job of representing anything left or center.

I am sorry but there is no such thing as good journalism anymore. Both sides of center have done nothing but over sensationalize everything now and have turned it into Doom and Gloom. However Typhoid is right, these numbnuts don't know anything about what the Pentagon is planning. And they never will. I watch local news.....for weather.

Anyone can make a prediction. If you're wrong, people tend not to notice. If you're right, they do.

Predicting the 2003 Iraq invasion was like predicting a hurricane hitting Florida "somewhere, someday, at some strength."

Predicting an attack on Iran is no different. As for declaring tac nukes would be used, naturally there are plans for that, but the choice as to whether they'd be used or not is totally different. Quite simply, the resulting "fallout" from using it would have to be seen as less damaging than NOT using them. Since that would have to be a pretty bad situation, all we can do is hope the Pentagon gets GOOD intelligence to make the right choice. Bad intel helps no one.

Rove rescheduled for november :dntknw:

obviously he heard you were going to be in the crowd and needs the extra prep time......

:biggrin: