Sign in to follow this  
i90807065

Sorry about this but...

Hey I know that this may have been brought up before but I couldnt find it...is there a tie period in which we could expect the RAPTOR (ex. a month, a year, longer)? Im sorry once again for bringing this up as many people do. Also I can understand if itll be a while cuz im trying to make a plane too...

Sorry, we have no time period. Its sitting in the hangar waiting for some patch improvements.

Just so you know (and this goes for everyone) all WIPs and the list of what is and isn't in production can be found here:

http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?showtopic=17035

There will almost certainly be seperate posts for when the Raptor is close to completion, you can take that to the bank (and not that crappy one that keeps getting robbed)

Releasing the Raptor any time soon, would make about as much sense as would have releasing the Tomcat before swing-wings were fully supported.

It's like, how many time do we have to repeat:

Until the game supports modern avionics, many of the late 20th Century/early 21st Century aircraft are held up in their development/release cycles. The radar modes needed to give the player the 'feel' of air-to-ground and air-to-air multi-mode radars in combination with each other, is currently NOT available, or supported as the game stands in it's present state.

You don't think Zur or Dels didn't want the correct AG/AA radars for the Talon and Black Widow II? Hell, what about the Mud Hen and Bugs themselves?? Sure, there are workarounds of sorts, but it ain't the same!

As far as I know, the RCS modifier is still flakey (if not broked).

Just be patient, you'll all be notified if/when they're nearing release.

We're all waiting for it be fixed....

Wrench

kevin stein

Hey thx and once again I'm sorry to bring this up cuz i know its gotta be annoying by now

Hey thx and once again I'm sorry to bring this up cuz i know its gotta be annoying by now

You are fine my friend. No worries...