Sign in to follow this  

Hi, i have installed the Kosovo terrain, but when I play it the sea doesn't works. It appears white an without borders, also in the night.

Can someone help me ? Needs some particular .cat file or other ? :dntknw:

Many thanks.

Hi, i have installed the Kosovo terrain, but when I play it the sea doesn't works. It appears white an without borders, also in the night.

Can someone help me ? Needs some particular .cat file or other ? :dntknw:

Many thanks.

I think you are missing a tile set that is referenced in one of the cat files (desert, WOV or WOE). Whichever one you are loaded with, the Kosovo file is looking for another. I had that issue with several of the third party terrains and you can fix it be loading most any of the terrain file sets in the download section. As an example, I loaded several of the desert terrains, and the Kosovo one too, and had the same issue as well as missing vast desert areas. Loading any of the desert terrain sets filled in the desert and the water areas.

Where can i download the kosovo terrain (is it just kosovo or the whole of serbia?)

What I would really like is a "texturelist.txt" for Kosovo terrain :wink:

@Wolf65

Nije samo Srbija neg' skoro cijela bivsa Juga a proteze se na sjever skroz do Njemacke i na zapadu imas dio Italije :wink:

For all others: I found Kosovo terrain on Checksix site :smile:

Nije samo Srbija neg' skoro cijela bivsa Juga a proteze se na sjever skroz do Njemacke i na zapadu imas dio Italije

Odlicno! :happy:

Samo bolje da se onda zvalo Balkan :wink:

I found Kosovo terrain on Checksix site

Hvala! :)

Thanks!

Edited by Wolf65

I seem to have the same problem (BTW i have Wings over Europe with the newest patch)

624fl20.jpg

I then tried a desert tileset i used for the isreal 2 and got this

6bmmlih.jpg

I copied only the parts that were sea and shore textures, otherwise i would turn the balkans into a desert.

Any ideas?

From what I understood a while back, the Kosovo terrain was incomplete and that's why weird things seem to happen in it.

Yes it has some missing textures, I might try to fool around with it and see if I can do anything, it seems to be using StrikeFighters desert terrain textures so that texturelist may fit.

I seem to have the same problem (BTW i have Wings over Europe with the newest patch)

624fl20.jpg

I then tried a desert tileset i used for the isreal 2 and got this

6bmmlih.jpg

I copied only the parts that were sea and shore textures, otherwise i would turn the balkans into a desert.

Any ideas?

its anticipating global warming......

its anticipating global warming......

Actually, wouldn't global warming raise the water table, and cause more activity in the water cycle, thus creating a less arid climate?

Is there a way to make it use the Germany textures, those would work fine seeing as it's in europe.

Where can i download the kosovo terrain (is it just kosovo or the whole of serbia?)

you can download it from www.checksix.fr :yes:

I made the Kosovo Terrain. I do not know how it even got to Check Six for download as I never posted it. It is very incomplete. You all do me a favor and delete it as it sucks.

Thats funny.

What do you find amusing about it?