Sign in to follow this  
C6_Trollbug

A new control stick !

Hi !

I’m one of the “mud movers” of the “C6” squad (France)

Some months ago , I encountered two guys , a pilot of jet to the retirement, and an industry manager. Two simmers , two collectors impassioned by the second world war.The Tarmac Aces Team was born. And we made a dream : to carry out a control stick the most reliable, most precise, most resistant possible, equipped with the exact replica of a handle having existed...

We’ve done it !

The Tarmac Aces team carried out the most precise and most realistic central position control stick existing at the present time. These reports come from all the simmers (from all flight simulations games) which had the opportunity to test it at the Simulation Meeting of Le Bourget the 21 to 23 September.

They expressed their satisfaction as well for its precision as for its realism of catch in hand. We thank them for their analyses and feedbacks which enable us to increase the adequacy of our productions with their whishes.

This performance level is the result of hundreds of hours of research and development that the Tarmac Aces team devoted to this project, and to the technological innovations challenges.

The community initiated and encouraged this challenge. This is why, in accordance with our credo "by simmers, for simmers", we wish to facilitate the access to this level of piloting and feelings at the community.

Even if the budget necessary to the purchase appears significant, once announced at the simmers which had it in hands at Le Bourget Simulation Meeting (21-23 september 2007), it was regarded as amply justified by the users : ... Just have a look on the simmers testimonies in the “news” column of our website!

You can discover it here :

http://tarmac-aces.com/

We accommodate your proposals for a replica to be studied...

So if I understand this correctly you make replicas of actual aircraft control sticks to use in flight sims? Very interesting indeed.

So if I understand this correctly you make replicas of actual aircraft control sticks to use in flight sims? Very interesting indeed.

Hi , USAFMTL ,

We can make replicas of actual or museum aircraft control sticks .

Do you have a project ?

Good flight !

Guest 531_Ghost

I have a project... :wink:

How about a MiG-25 Foxbat and MiG-23 Flogger sticks, how much would those run?

How about a F-14 stick? It'll be cool if these guys made WW1 sticks.

Falcon

It'll be cool if these guys made WW1 sticks.

WW1 sticks? That's simple! just stick a toilet plunget to the floor between your feet! :haha:

Just kidding, just kidding.

actually, the replica joysticks sond pretty good. :ok: A general 60's style fighter joystick would best suit what most of us want, I think. Where would I be able to get my hands (pun) on one of these things? I'm gonna need a replacement for my Logitech pretty soon.

No , they just screw off the handle of their KG13 , and replace it by another handle ... (I'm a bomber pilot , and the Ju88 is my favourite plane ...

good flight !

The old TM FCS sticks were based on the F-4's stick, so that was pretty much a 60's style stick.

Hello !

Many thanks to two simmers, 352ndChaco and JVM , a new translation for our english website is online !

There are some good news in the Briefing Room page , and in the News page too ...

C6_Trollbug