Sign in to follow this  

Hey just out of curiosity, is there a C-5 available for download? If there isnt then thx anyway. Im only asking cuz I looked on the WIP topic but didnt see it on the list at all. Sorry if this falls into the same kind of post as the EDI one.

There is no C5. It does not exist. Nor did it ever. Rumors of its existence are simply more lies and propaganda started by the infidels.

Edited by Baghdad Bob

but i think floriano Amoflook will work on it(or in the Globemaster, i dont remember)

but i think floriano Amoflook will work on it(or in the Globemaster, i dont remember)

Ehhhh, no. No C-5 and no C-17. I have a C-141 somewhere on my backup stuff, wich is pretty poor and pretty early. I planned to make a transport pack with several aircrafts, when i finished the current projects. But i guess it´ll take its time, when i see my list. :biggrin:

C-124 would be the COOLEST transport plane anybody could model.

Whine.gif

C-123 and C-119 are really cool.

BTW,they were used as support aircraft too,like the AC-130 and AC-47.

It would be great if... :rolleyes:

AC-130 and AC-47 already exist.

Wrench

kevin stein

C-5s are scary on takeoff. Those engines whine and growl so much it sounds like it's STRAINING to get airborne. You almost think the engines are going to go POOF at any second.

C-5s are scary on takeoff. Those engines whine and growl so much it sounds like it's STRAINING to get airborne. You almost think the engines are going to go POOF at any second.

You are true!!! I moved a few month ago, but before i lived just a few miles of Ramstein AFB and all planes starting there just went over my house.

To be honest, my house was about there, where the Rescue Pod in the movie "Air Force One" hit the ground, after the Air Force One did a touch and go on the air base. (I searched my whole backyard, but couldn´t find it.) :dntknw::rofl:

You are true!!! I moved a few month ago, but before i lived just a few miles of Ramstein AFB and all planes starting there just went over my house.

To be honest, my house was about there, where the Rescue Pod in the movie "Air Force One" hit the ground, after the Air Force One did a touch and go on the air base. (I searched my whole backyard, but couldn´t find it.) :dntknw::rofl:

I lived close to Ramstein for better of 10 years (Kaiserslautern). I remember one day playing Flight Unlimited 2 (long time ago) and being utterly impressed by the sound effects from a nearby plane. Then I saw the shadow and realized it's actually a real plane a little bit low over the city ;)