Sign in to follow this  
Falcon161

Camo schemes for F/A-37 and others.

Expect some more skin pics soon! Currently workin on one for the F-16XL

Although it is dificult I will be trying to make a splinter Camo together for the AH-1W. I'm just trying to figure out the best way to do it in GIMP 2.0, any hints or Ideas????

Edited by Falcon161

It has been a while since I have updated this topic so here it goes. I've got two WIP's a skin for the F-16XL and a skin for the F-15C

This skin is based on the first stock F-16XL skin, as the decals show. I just need somone to do some decals for me and ask the owners of the original skin and I will release. The skin represents the T.M.A.F's 109th TFW "Blue Jays"

gallery_12300_52_58185.jpg

This skin is based on Deadheads Splinter camo for the F-15C. I used it as a template for this two tone Light OD green, and Dark OD green. Based on a squadron from a squadron from a short story im workin on. This skin represents the T.M.A.F's 71st TFW "Red Wasps". The squadron used this scheme for the 2nd Vietnam conflict 2006-2007. Like the other I need decals for this one too.

gallery_12300_52_128995.jpg

If you are interested in making decals for these two please leave a PM or a reply in here. Let me know what ya think!

So what ya guys think?

F***ing GOLD my friend! :good: I very much love your take on the "What if".

Update. Here is another skin I am workin on. As you can probably notice I tried to place my own decals, but just need to get rid of the stock decals.

This skin is based on the 8th TFW "White Star" squadron. This is an experimental sky camo that is based on the grey "Ghost scheme".

gallery_12300_52_22792.jpg

SEA for Talon

img00016.jpg

Ready for download!

Damn nice work HrntFixr!!! I should be uploading my F-23 very soon.

Damn nice work HrntFixr!!! I should be uploading my F-23 very soon.

Thanks!

Did alot of different things with that skin..... still trying to learn Photoshop in and outs.

Im doin mine on GIMP 2.0. I wouldnt know about photoshop, since it is not free.

Update. Here is another skin I am workin on. As you can probably notice I tried to place my own decals, but just need to get rid of the stock decals.

This skin is based on the 8th TFW "White Star" squadron. This is an experimental sky camo that is based on the grey "Ghost scheme".

when you will release this one?

its very beautiful !

gallery_12300_52_22792.jpg

Awww yeah!!! more skins for the F-23A... gotta love it. :good:

thanks! This will be released as soon as I fix the positions of the stars, as you can probably see they are a little off. But that should take about 15 minutes of work. It should be out by the weekend. check back soon, more to come!

I was rooting for the F-23. It was cheaper and if my memory is correct was just a tad better than the Raptor in certain areas.

I was rooting for the F-23. It was cheaper and if my memory is correct was just a tad better than the Raptor in certain areas.

Stealthier, faster.

VF-1 now goes with Hornet :-)

my 1st skin ,one entire day dedicated in it ....almost done :biggrin:

EDIT:Update....

Edited by Silverbolt

personal opinion only!!! but I think the YF-23 lost more from politics than from being lesser...that and the F-22 kind of looks like a "futuristic F-15" rather than an entirely new beast like the F-23...we have to remember just how freakin long ago this decision was made and it truly was a different USAF back then (*sigh*)

Thats realy your first skin? Not bad... :good:

Carrier and the Oilrig in the Video looks great! :ok:

Does there are also release Plans for these Stuff?

Thats realy your first skin? Not bad... :good:

Carrier and the Oilrig in the Video looks great! :ok:

Does there are also release Plans for these Stuff?

Thank!s :biggrin:

Nope, both by Marcelo, so he will define when release :biggrin:

Edited by Silverbolt

Hey guys new skin to show yall. This one will be released as soon as I make a decent Pilot Skin.

This is an F-14J of the T.M. Navy painted in the 44th Tactical Naval Fighter Wing "Orange Orchids" paint scheme. This paint job was used in the defense of Florida in 2006 against the Cuban Navy's attack. The 44th TNFW is also one of the 9 all female Naval Fighter Squadrons.

gallery_12300_52_134720.jpg

"all female" squadrons...no way I can reply to that properly without getting banned

Guest Saganuay82

Well, thats why they have a flower on the tail Sparkie. :)

But really though, is there a template been made for the YF-23?