Sign in to follow this  
Falcon161

Camo schemes for F/A-37 and others.

I gotta agree with Sparko on this. Oh and congrats on becoming a moderator Sag.

Whats wrong with all female squadrons? Trust me man the stories I am going to post will explain alot about that topic. If ya want my personal opinion I think women can handle the stress of being in combat situations and that they are just as capable as us guys. But I write fiction and you will find that my stories are enjoyable. But I just want to know what ya think of my skins man. Would yall like an excerpt from one of my stories that explains why the Teen Military uses females in combat and has all female squadrons? If yall have any questions about my stories or the squadrons in general post them here and I will answer.

Nothing's wrong with it. It's just...I don't know. :dntknw: Hey is the NZ supposed to be an Ace Combat trivia peice?

I dont know...6,000 years of recorded history maybe whats wrong with it...and no, they are not as capable as "us guys"...take the damn PT test for instance...I have a minimum of 50 push ups and they have 12, "modified".

Yes, some women can do way better than that, but look at the bell curve there.

Oh, and before you go quoting news articles, you know what we call female aviators? "show girls" Why? because whatever they do makes the news, period. There was much said about a female A-10 driver that brought her jet back after getting shot up...so how many articles did you read about A-10s getting shot up and coming home with dude drivers? Oh, and Moseley gave her a medal, of course. Not saying she didnt do a good job, but it was no different than what is EXPECTED.

Oh, go ahead and rant, I will just here and laugh

But really though, is there a template been made for the YF-23?

I have a basic one that I'm slowly adding to. Gotta pry myself away from COD4. :biggrin:

I dont know...6,000 years of recorded history maybe whats wrong with it...and no, they are not as capable as "us guys"...take the damn PT test for instance...I have a minimum of 50 push ups and they have 12, "modified".

Dude, I'm going through my physical assessments at the moment and the women I've been training with have been kicking my arse! I train regularly, I play ice hockey and run a lot (it helps keep my shafted immune system and asthma from screwing me!) and they're training to the same standards I am. Only difference is that we'll all be assessed slightly differently, but the standards are pretty damned high!

Silverbolt, I love that Brazilian Navy skin! It's gold. I can't wait to add the hornet to the Brazilian navy BG in my campaign!

Hey hey hey!!!

this is the first time I see this "Rock you like a hurican vid ". Wow.

Loved it.

The oil rigs man, where are thay from? (Jaw drop)

Cool vid and cool skin ma man.

BTW. are you useing trackIR? by the movemant of the head inside the pit I'd say you are.

Cheers. :good:

Edited by MannieB.

I dont want to argue with anybody but I will say that there are alot of girls that can beat the most physically fit guys in our military, example my friend Jenna who has proven to me numerous times that she is tough. For example she has beat the crap out of a Marine before when he kept on hitting on her. And she didnt get charged with assault since it was self defence, I am a witness to this incident. Oh and as for the PT tests the reason why they lower standards for females is because they dont think highly of them! If we would set the standards as the same for females as they did males you would see that they are just as capable as us guys. And as for not being fit for combat well the Japanese did use female soldiers back in the days of the Samurai quite effectively. But like I said I do not wont to argue and start a flame war.

BTW look for more projects in the future, currently trying to make a decent skin for the AH-1W but that is proving to be harder than it looks! Im also working on a full mod of the MIG-29OVT to make it a U.S. aircraft, it is almost done I just need to contact the author of the OVT and get permission to realease. I will post screens soon to show the skins I have for it

Edited by Falcon161

Guest Saganuay82

Templates?

Guess you missed the third paragraph, which was conveniently all by itself so as to be more visible...

- "Yes, some women can do way better than that, but look at the bell curve there."

Want to know what the "Bell Curve" is?

sorry man. well yes I do want to know what the bell curve is as I have never heard of it. But can we just drop this though man cause I dont want to argue with you friend. I feel as adults (even though Im 18) we are better off not arguing like little children. BTW sparkomaric do you have any fictional skins to show?

sorry, didnt mean to argue; rather, it is something that I feel strongly about due to the imbalance really. You see "they" tell us we are equals, but in my career (nearly as long as you have been alive, seriously) it has been a sore point of contention. Reference my earlier point about doing one's job=get medal if you are a girl while do your job=did your job for my brethern.

the Bell Curve is a handy statistical way of explaining a surprisingly large number of things in nature (among other disciplines). It basically states that while the majority of people are average, there exists about 5% at the very top and 5% at the very bottom.

It is also referred to as "normal distribution". Here is a convenient link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Normal_distribution

While there will be women decathaletes and women that can bench press like 400 pounds, there is also the majority of which that cannot.

I enjoy pointing to the first female Tomcat pilot, who was supposedly "pushed" through training for political reasons. She was killed in an accident. She was certainly not the only Tomcat pilot killed in an accident, the resulting investigation brought to surface some of her training records which were less than flattering even though she took a coveted (at that time) billet ahead of more qualified peers (yes, I am very aware of the USN "quality spread" selection process as well, but then so were the investigators).

So you see I could go on until we run out of bandwidth on why I am so vehement regarding this subject. Never said women were weak or incompetent, quite the contrary. And the ability of some women to absorb pain (as evidence by child birth) is legendary. I never intended my comments to be taken as derogatory toward the better sex, just that there are things that women do exceptionally well, and there are things that they do not.

And which can be discussed somewhere else, not here :good:

*edit: didn't see flankers post, sorry

Edited by Julhelm

templates I used?

I think he just wants a YF-23 template so he could make a CF-223 Black Widow.

PS. Sorry too! It is a nice skin BTW!

Guest Saganuay82

Yes you are right and yes I have the templates now and yes it has a weird two tone grey scheme with a black thingy under the cockpit now.

Isn't the black thingy just a false canopy?

Guest Saganuay82

No No, multi phase ground radar scanner.

Im the one who should be apologizing sparkomatic as I misread your words. But im working on some new projects guys including a new camo scheme for the F/A-37 check back soon!

Back on topic!

VFX-86 Sidewinders

GCS0002-3.jpg

here are a couple more skins that I've been workin on.

This skin for the F/A-37 used deadheads skin as a template. The color scheme is not in my short stories since the T.M. doesnt use this aircraft. It is a perfect example of what happens when youre bored!

gallery_12300_52_142278.jpg

This skin willa ctually be in a mod of the MiG-29OVT, called the MiG-29ATVF(Advanced Thrust Vectoring Fighter). This scheme represents the 9th TFW "Red Stars" of the TMAF. I used the blue hungarian puma camo as a template as it was the pattern I was looking for. I still need to put their symbol on but the USAF markings will do for the preview! :ok:

gallery_12300_52_60013.jpg

This skin represents an F-15C of the 234th TFW "Blood Ravens". Who are in the world of my short stories are the T.M. Air Forces 2nd most feared squadron with 45 total kills and no losses. The First is the 321st which has already stared in my first one.

gallery_12300_52_73280.jpg

This skin represents the distinct Red Splinter Camoflauge pattern of the 31st TFW "Black Crosses" of the T.M.A.F. I used Flanker 562's great splinter camo as a template.

gallery_12300_52_50703.jpg

BTW Flanker562 was wondering if you could possibly do a Jungle version of this camo as it would be a great addition to the Flanker skins.

Nice Eagle.