Sign in to follow this  
SayethWhaaaa

What are you packing in COD4 MP? Huh?

With the huge variety of weapons available, I'm interested to so see who's packing what?

Are you an SMG kind of player, running around hallways, hosing tangos down with a liberal spray of G-36C/MP5 love? Or do you work for a living, running yourself ragged craddling an assault rifle like an M-16A4 or holding your AK in the air screaming "WOLVERINES!!"

or maybe you like to show that you have bigger balls than those assault gunners when you whip out your M-249 or RPD??

Or are you a cheap, lazy bastard who's kicking back with the M-60E or the Auto Shotgun with your "I'll fire in your general direction and sift through your mince later for ID tags." 'tactics'. I so very much hate these people... :biggrin:

Personally... I don't have a weapon of choice yet. But I do believe if you pack the Uzi, you'll need to see a doctor before the end of the night about your blood pressue and that massive vein that's popping out of your forehead. :angry2:

With the huge variety of weapons available, I'm interested to so see who's packing what?

Are you an SMG kind of player, running around hallways, hosing tangos down with a liberal spray of G-36C/MP5 love? Or do you work for a living, running yourself ragged craddling an assault rifle like an M-16A4 or holding your AK in the air screaming "WOLVERINES!!"

or maybe you like to show that you have bigger balls than those assault gunners when you whip out your M-249 or RPD??

Or are you a cheap, lazy bastard who's kicking back with the M-60E or the Auto Shotgun with your "I'll fire in your general direction and sift through your mince later for ID tags." 'tactics'. I so very much hate these people... :biggrin:

Personally... I don't have a weapon of choice yet. But I do believe if you pack the Uzi, you'll need to see a doctor before the end of the night about your blood pressue and that massive vein that's popping out of your forehead. :angry2:

I use the SAW with red dot, the m4 with red dot and the M203. :ok:

I use the SAW with red dot, the m4 with red dot and the M203. :ok:

I'm really kinda digging the MP5. I just got the ACOG sight last night. But I wanna get my grubbies on the AK-74SU! I loved that thing from BF2 and it's a mean bastard in COD4 SP. I do like the accuracy you get from the M-249/RPD grips.

Yep, wouldn't say cheap and lazy, I'd call it support and cover fire :biggrin:

I love packing the M-60E and MP-5 as my secondary. Best of both worlds. The 60 helps flush out the campers and clear the way for the swift movers.

Yep, wouldn't say cheap and lazy, I'd call it support and cover fire :biggrin:

I love packing the M-60E and MP-5 as my secondary. Best of both worlds. The 60 helps flush out the campers and clear the way for the swift movers.

Yeah... that's just me being pissy about cheap kills at my expense by players running and gunning with those. If there was a 60 like that in BF2, support gunning would be more fun.

By the way, does anyone use pistols? I'm pretty mean with the USP, but I've noticed the .45 a lot on my victim's person...

Silenced MP-5 with a secondary of Barrett .50 cal sniper.

Claymores, overkill, deep penetration... ask Deuces about it! :biggrin:

AK-74SU silenced, with a secondary of Gold Desert Eagle.

StunX3, Stopping Power, deep Impact

I have a create a class for each class of weapons, but using those mostly right now. :good:

Yeah, I gotta say I'm a bit of a flashbang whore... :biggrin:

I have to give you guys a go...

...only downside is that if I get bitchslapped, I'll never hear the end of it. :biggrin:

Bitchslapped???? nawwwwwww...... Knifed in the back? YESSSSSS!!!!!!! :haha:

Bitchslapped???? nawwwwwww...... Knifed in the back? YESSSSSS!!!!!!! :haha:

Jeez... whatever happened to the classics like fragging someone with a rocket launcher, headshots or shooting someone in the face? :dntknw:

I don't like to get close to Hrntfixr, just locate the room he's hunkered down in and use the 60 to make him dance like Michael Jackson :biggrin:

I don't like to get close to Hrntfixr, just locate the room he's hunkered down in and use the 60 to make him dance like Michael Jackson :biggrin:

you'll pay tonight INFIDEL!!!!

Got in late, you guys weren't on, saw nusiance for a quick minute, but he wasn't in server.

Found out the hard way that the G3 wasn't automatic in MP the hard way last night... :blink: On that subject, I got my grubbies on the M-14 the other day. That's a mean piece of kit! Haven't had that much fun with one since GRAW 2. :good:

Oops, went a bit Johnny two time on that first sentence, first sentence.

Throw a G-3 on with Bandolier, stopping power and deep penetration on a hardcore server and watch them drop like rocks.

It's not a run and gun weapon thats for sure.

Stop calling me a rock.

:rofl: <as I clean the beer of my monitor>

Guest CW2. Wells

M-16A4 with the M203, M9 9mm, stopping power and last stand. I have two other set ups that are M-16A4 with the red dot, the M9, 3 frags, stopping power and last stand. One set up is just like that but instead of the 3 frags I have claymores. Then I have my ninja set up. M-16A4 silenced, M9 silenced, bomb squad, UAV jammer and dead silence. Lastly my sniper set up, the M40A3, the M9, claymores, stopping power and iron lungs.

The biggest problem I have with the grenade launchers on the hardcore server is no type of sight. Anyone know if this can turned on w/o changing my server from a hardcore server?

I'm dying to give that M-21 a go but it seems that everytime I do, the players have a run and gun mentality... Plus now that I have the ACOG for the M-4 and the M-249, it's a little redundant.

It's sweet to finally have claymores that don't explode when anyone runs past. I hated that in BF2! Especially when an APC full of your guys would drive over a mine and everyone in it would be registered as a TK! What's the consensus on the Martyrdom perk? Because it's giving me the sh*ts, yet it seems to be more effective that the last stand (or at least, I suck at the last stand perk).

PM Deuces for his server info. We have a blast! and you can try out different weps, classes and stuff.

I only use maryrdom with my shottie on shipment map. I'm not fond of it at all.

Last stand ... if I don't see a kill recorded I know the person has it and I shoot him again <insert evil laugh here>. The last standers got me one of my challenges completed for wounding with primary weapon and finish off with secondary.

One of my fav classes I made was the MP5 w/ red dot and the Desert Eagle, then I added double tap and last stand.

Then my other is the silenced G36 with overkill sporting my M60E4 with front grip with last stand.

I got s shipment set up like Hrnt's, auto shot gun and martyrdom.

I really like last stand. With the Desert Eagle I get sometimes 2 kills with it.

I usually find that half the time, the bugger that tags me, usually uses the firepower required to kill a tank, sort of negating the last stand a bit... :biggrin:

Playing around with perks last night

Bomb Squad Perk

shot0012.jpg

I got something for those claymores now you guys!! :biggrin:

Fat lot of good that's gonna do when I fire an RPG at your face! :biggrin: Oh, you'll detect it, that's for sure! :haha: