Sign in to follow this  
SayethWhaaaa

What are you packing in COD4 MP? Huh?

CW you need to get the PC version and join us on teamspeak or vent....we have a blast.....

Guest CW2. Wells

Bomb squad is about as useless as eavesdrop. I would rather carry my M203, Claymores or frags over something that tells me a claymore or C4 is around the corner, when my eyes can do that for me just fine. Claymores are easy to see and move though. C4 is a tad trickier, but the blinking light normally draws my eyes right too them.

I have yet to find a real use for RPGs. They are great at close range, but killing guys with an RPG so close seems pointless. I would much rather have the accurate, indirect fire capability of the M203 or M67 frags, over the RPG any day of the week.

Guest CW2. Wells
CW you need to get the PC version and join us on teamspeak or vent....we have a blast.....

Neg, I like my 360 vers. Everyone is on a level playing field, I don't have to worry about connectivity problems, punk buster or cheating. Maybe you should get the Xbox 360 vers and set up your live account, then you can talk without third party software, you can use the built in vox system and not have to worry about downloading and installing patches all the time. XBL does this for you automatically. Woot!

Neg, I like my 360 vers. Everyone is on a level playing field, I don't have to worry about connectivity problems, punk buster or cheating. Maybe you should get the Xbox 360 vers and set up your live account, then you can talk without third party software, you can use the built in vox system and not have to worry about downloading and installing patches all the time. XBL does this for you automatically. Woot!

We got a dedicated server so we don't have any connection problems. I mean you are talking about Wolf_257, Hrntfixr, Deuces, Me, SayWhat, Viper6, and Havoc.....and of them I think I am the only one who has a 360. Then when we play we got friends of Deuces who come in too, so there is no cheating. So in the long run, I doubt everyone here will go out and get a 360.

Stop calling me a rock.

Wait, I thought I was rock? :rofl:

I've gotta 360, I just prefer games with a mouse to aim. Damned annie sticks on pads screw me up,,,

This is from today...

3copy.jpg

Can't seem to remember who was who, but I think that was Kenny standing over Nuisance and making sure he was dead... :biggrin:

That other corpse in mine... Cheers Ken! :aggressive:

Yea that had to be Kenco, he loves that AK, but he obviously has P90 envy :yes:

Good games last night. I gotta remember to get some shots. I have plenty of time since I'm dead most of the time. :smile2:

Edited by Deuces

Big time looking forward to it!

SAY WHAT? picking off bombers!

shot0014.jpg

I play it on the 360 but...

I have an AK-47 with RDS, a Skorpion with RDS (can't believe that bugger works so well!). I enjoy the M60 to much to give it a sight. The Skorpion is my AK-74U stand in for now.

What rank are you guys? I'm Master Sergeant 1 now.

been playing this game now for 3 days online, ive gone up to Major 1 in about 20 hours of gameplay.

i run around with the MP5 RDS, USP, Fast reload, and sprint most of the time on smaller maps. on larger ones i go with the M4 ACOG or AK47 RDS, and the same perks as the MP5. digital camo all around.

It's not because the 360 has better lighting, it's because it lacks pixel shaders and true colors. That's way some games are brighter than PC ones because video card on the 360 is weaker than the new ones for PC's. Also the PC one has a lot of smoke and particles.

I like COD4 for PC personally, cant wait to play on multiplayer

Want it brighter??? Options/brightness..... I see all!!!!!! :rofl:

CW2. Wells, I gotta agree with you on the lighting. Honestly though if you run into a chick named Angel Vixen look out! She'll come out of no where and stab you. She's in the clan 8492 , along with me, so actually if you run into her clan you may see me!

I use the SAW with red dot, the m4 with red dot and the M203. :ok:

How did you get to use two addons? does it have to deal with prestige mode?

Edited by Falcon161

Guest Bounder
How did you get to use two addons? does it have to deal with prestige mode?

check the challenges section , basically the more kills the better stuff you get.

My favourite class at the moment is the silenced G3, with the overkill perk to carry the R700. Since the G3 and R700 share the same ammo, I then use the bandolier perk to give a load of ammo for the sniping. Then coupled with the deep impact perk. Lastly, I use 1 frag and 1 stun.

Ok, since I am now a proud owner of this anti-stress, waykewl, little gem of code, I guess I'll add my two cents...my favorite right now is the SAW, camo'd with reddot, a .45, and a load of flashbangs. Love spottin someone walk into a building, come in behind, heave in a flashbang, watch them kinda drool and stagger just before I hose them with lead...gotta love it! :minigun::smile: