Sign in to follow this  
Longestpants

I spent hours working on this

Let's say, a day wasted?

f63cce8e.png

A day wasted! I couldn't do it in a month of Sundays! :biggrin:

that's pretty nice. I'm thinking about getting a kentuckian or a hawken flintlock

Hey, good for you, flintlocks are always interesting to see loaded and fired. :good:

But yeah, I've been dying to get into black powder shooting for a while now, trouble is I don't think I can legally own, let alone operate one. :biggrin:

Nearly sh** my pants first time I heard one of those things go off at a shooting range.

But yeah, I've been dying to get into black powder shooting for a while now, trouble is I don't think I can legally own, let alone operate one. :biggrin:

How old are you? 13? 14? I know in my state I can get an FID at 15 (so I'll have one very soon). Can't figure out what kind of rifle to get. :dntknw: Maybe a WASR-10.

Nearly sh** my pants first time I heard one of those things go off at a shooting range.

Black powder guns are relatively quiet. Even if the boom is loud, it's not a clacking noise like a smokeless powder cartridge.

How old are you? 13? 14? I know in my state I can get an FID at 15 (so I'll have one very soon). Can't figure out what kind of rifle to get. :dntknw: Maybe a WASR-10.

I wouldn't be surprised if I was older than you, I'm 14 but I was born pretty early in the year (12 March). :biggrin:

I seem to remember being able to get me one dem skwerrel guns at 14, but I've been far too lazy to check it out. What state do you live in? I wouldn't be surprised if it's different there.

(You should get the Hello Kitty AK-47 :good::haha: )

Massachusetts. If by Skwerrel gun you mean a BB gun...

(BTW the WASR-10 is an AK-47)

Massachusetts. If by Skwerrel gun you mean a BB gun...

Ugh, Massachusetts. JK. :biggrin: Yeah, gun laws are a tiny bit more lax up here; even though all the fireworks that go up in the air, explode, make a noise, or do anything else mildly fun are punishable by firing squad. :dry::grin:

I didn't mean a BB gun, I meant my 85 year old neighbor's ancient single-barrel rifle that he uses to hunt raccoons and squirrels at 3 AM, which is not always met with approval in the suburbs; nor is his justification that he needs to keep them away from his chickens. :haha:

I thought the AK-47 was the WASR-2?? :blink:

my 85-year-old neighbour had a BB gun. He used to shoot crows that were making a bunch of noise early in the morning. and we live in a suburb too.

one time he missed and smashed a window on the house of the equally grumpy 85-year-old guy across the street. I thought they were going to give each other heart attacks. I've never heard anybody swear so loudly and fluently in my life.

good thing he didn't have an AK!

I thought the AK-47 was the WASR-2?? :blink:

If it's loud like an AK, it looks like an AK, and you can shake a gun range with 10 or 20 round mags. Its an Avotomat Kolashnikov.

If it's loud like an AK, it looks like an AK, and you can shake a gun range with 10 or 20 round mags. Its an Avotomat Kolashnikov.

Avotomat Kolashnikov. Unmatched asskickery, now available in happy meals at a participating McDonald's near you.