Sign in to follow this  
Seawolf

Ground Troops? Jeff? Andy?

After watching the amazing video showing the ground war going on in Lomac I started wondering if Ground Troops would be part of that equation in Lomac. Are there Ground Troops? Will there be? Will we recieve radio calls for support by troops on the ground or are we only going to see mechanized infantry? Just curious.

I also asked that question the answer is that only that one guy with rocket launcher will be in the game. So no personnel.

otherwise people would think that it's an upgrade from C&C ;)

on the question will there be friendly tanks? I don't know.

Hmmm??? that is a very good question. Just think of stingers and SA-7's. Some grunt hidin in the trees, and you come out of a combat zone low and fast, and bam! You get one right up the tail pipe.

You can drop Stingers and hand-held SAMs, but there are no ground troops as in grunts running around shooting small arms at you. :D

This is not a first person shooter? UNIMPOSSIBLE!!!1 :shock: :cry: :mrgreen:

So, there are guys shooting at you with a hand held SAM? But no small arms fire.

So, there are guys shooting at you with a hand held SAM? But no small arms fire.

Correct.

hmmmm, I have to admit to see random jeeps, trucks, etc driving around (targets of opportunity) and when you get called in for CAS you can see smoke marking bad guys and troops in tree lines, bunkers, etc. Of course this is a jet sim and not a Helo sim where that stuff would be more important to see, but one can dream I guess. lol