Sign in to follow this  

I´m flying the Kfir in Lebanon War, and can´t find AGM-65 or GBU 8 HOBOS in the loadout screen.

I´m pretty sure those weapons are standardt weapons for the Kfir, so, why are their missing?

I´m using the latest Mirage factory weapons pack.

I´m flying the Kfir in Lebanon War, and can´t find AGM-65 or GBU 8 HOBOS in the loadout screen.

I´m pretty sure those weapons are standardt weapons for the Kfir, so, why are their missing?

I´m using the latest Mirage factory weapons pack.

if you are flying in the campaign they have to be included in the campaign weapons section for that squadron.

I'm assuming the stock 3rd Wire unit???

If you were to pull the data ini for the aircraft in question, you'll see they aren't 'cleared' for those weapons usage. They are, however, cleared for LGB usage...maybe try them for while??

Wrench

kevin stein

I'm assuming the stock 3rd Wire unit???

If you were to pull the data ini for the aircraft in question, you'll see they aren't 'cleared' for those weapons usage. They are, however, cleared for LGB usage...maybe try them for while??

Wrench

kevin stein

I was looking for the Kfir_data file, and apparently it cannot to be edited like WOE/WOV.

Am I right?

Looks like TK has choosen to "lock" some stuff to not allow modding...

I was looking for the Kfir_data file, and apparently it cannot to be edited like WOE/WOV.

Am I right?

Looks like TK has choosen to "lock" some stuff to not allow modding...

Neagtive, you can edit anything you want.

Kfir C2 wasnt capable of using Maverick ( TV and IIR versions) and EO bombs ( HOBOS ) out of the factory... theres no display ( a littleTV ) inthe pit where to view the weapon video for aiming.

That doesnt mean that there wasn't a "fix" for that, like installing a small Sony TV .. "somewhere" in that already cramped pit... lol.

Was probably available by IAI on customers request....

What was used were AGM-65E with laser guidiance IIRC, and the Kfir firing those needed a ground operator for lasing the target.

Kfir C2 wasnt capable of using Maverick ( TV and IIR versions) and EO bombs ( HOBOS ) out of the factory... theres no display ( a littleTV ) inthe pit where to view the weapon video for aiming.

That doesnt mean that there wasn't a "fix" for that, like installing a small Sony TV .. "somewhere" in that already cramped pit... lol.

Was probably available by IAI on customers request....

What was used were AGM-65E with laser guidiance IIRC, and the Kfir firing those needed a ground operator for lasing the target.

I have read about the use of HOBOS by Kfir in some books, mut really don´t remember what kind of Mavericks it used...

I think you really have a point here,because using the radar screen to launch a TV guided Mav probably isn´t very realistic...

So, some little details, but the fact is : for me this is a incredible fun flight sim, and the interesting is that the skies are even more unfriendly in WOI that it used to be in IL2 for example.(well , SAMs do a hell of a job, isn´t it?)