Ooops wasn't here till now :biggrin:

Anyway here is what we sent questions for:

Jas39 Gripen

F-16(uknown version Block10 was mentioned :shok: )

MiG-29M

Eurofighter Tanche1 from Germans under reduced price

and last the most insane one:

Mirage F1(I would like to meet the retard in our AF that recommended that :rolleyes: )

Anyway here's my view:

Jas39 Gripen - an excellent plane, Swedes are offering it under great terms and price

F-16 - as much as I like the ol' Viper, anything under C Block52+ would be a serious waste of money even that is bad solution IMO, however F-16A Blk10 keeps getting mentioned and I really do not understand that, the background story is that we would get F-35's later under great conditions

MiG-29M - again a great plane, price is extremely good, no it's ridiculous in comparision to western types, "problem" is we are getting in NATO this or next year, only formalities are left. I would definitely use it to lower the prices with western negotiatiors

Eurofighter - this solution came up suddenly, I have no info

Mirage F1 - ROFL, would be awsome if this were the 80's :biggrin:

Hej Brain32, nemoj te uzimati 29-tku - jako su se lose pokazale u borbi (9-12 doduse ali sumljicav sam i za kasnije modele). Ja ovo kao da nas dvojica donosimo odluke :rofl:

Edited by starfighter2

Pa bar mozemo mastat kak sami trosimo svoju lovu :rofl:

Hej Brain32, nemoj te uzimati 29-tku - jako su se lose pokazale u borbi (9-12 doduse ali sumljicav sam i za kasnije modele). Ja ovo kao da nas dvojica donosimo odluke :rofl:

Hey, I can understand most of this :grin:

Actualy it is not that bad idea to coose the MiG-29M. It's definitely better than the 16 and the pilots will surely have a lot of fun flying as agressors in NATO excersises. And they'll probably not be send somewhere at the end of the world fighting someone else's war.

I just want to say, that flying Mig-21 series in WOE/WOV/SFP1 is exciting experience for me. Feeling that I can fly on czechoslovak side is really great. Every man from every nation which use/used Mig-21 can try it and modd it to concrete model.

As I said, we are waiting for new Mig-21 mods. Some of them are really close to finish. Can not wait for them :biggrin: Plus new cockpits are with WIP status... (maybe Boopidoo will adapt Su-15 pit for Mig-19 too... Who knows...)...

We have really big chance enjoy Migs in this game. So guys, let' go do it :biggrin:

Note about Mig-29:

for every mig fan is Mig-29 jewell. Upcoming MF Mig-29A is according to screenshots (I saw few at C6 and one here at CA) jewell for our community too. So just need wait... :shout:

And we have Marcfighters GREAT Su-27 for enjoy, of course... :wink:

Edited by kukulino

Asfar as the stock migs go, the only ones left, if I'm not mistaken, without a cockpit are the Mig-17 and Mig-19,maybe the mig-23/27.

I'd love to have a real MiG-23MLD pit with radar display on the HUD and working SPO-15 RWR. I have some ideas how it could be done in the game, but unforunately I know nothing about 3d modelling.

I'd love to have a real MiG-23MLD pit with radar display on the HUD and working SPO-15 RWR. I have some ideas how it could be done in the game, but unforunately I know nothing about 3d modelling.

Well you could try working with a modder one makes the cockpit/plane, the other the avionics.

I guess if you could make the radar transparant you could put it on the hud just like people put it on the radar screen in the cockpit.

That's from what i got the main problem people have with the mig-23.

Edited by Wolf65

impossible at the time

and for the hud projected radar no tricks was ever shown so i guess it's impossible too.

Now that you mention all the upgrades of the MiG-21 in several nations... now comes the question of the century:

Which of the upgraded MiG-21´s is the best?

Bison, LanceR or bisD(Croatian)???

...SPO-15 RWR...

impossible at the time

It can be simulated to some degree the same way as SPO-10 is in Paladrian's MiG-21 pits.

Pasko, Jimbib and me are about to finish MiG-21BiS with Mago's(Paladrian) great BiS pit.

http://www.f-16.net/news_article2611.html

One of the solutions...

Other one is Gripen

Not sure what effect 6-10 F-16s, MiG-21s or Gripens would have in any conflict in that area. Who are the potential badguys and how long would one tiny squadron last anyway. I think Croatia should look at it in a similar manner that Ireland views its needs. Might be more appropriate to get some cargo aircraft/helicopters for the investment instead.

Which of the upgraded MiG-21´s is the best?

Bison, LanceR or bisD(Croatian)???

Well IMO the best MiG-21 is MiG-21-93

Not sure what effect 6-10 F-16s, MiG-21s or Gripens would have in any conflict in that area. Who are the potential badguys and how long would one tiny squadron last anyway. I think Croatia should look at it in a similar manner that Ireland views its needs. Might be more appropriate to get some cargo aircraft/helicopters for the investment instead.

Not in the wildest dreams :wink:

There is a bis pit?

Well, if Starfighter2 said "with Mago's(Paladrian) great BiS pit", this means with Mago's(Paladrian) great BiS pit :wink::biggrin:

So another legendary Mig-21 version incomiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing :yahoo:

Edited by kukulino