Great minds think alike, Blackbird. ;) I was actually motivated by canadair's RF-111G to make my own upgraded RAAF F-111G. My rationale is that when the RAAF bought the 15 F-111Gs in the 1990s, they actually bought 24 and put them through a Capability Enhancement Program to deal with future threats.

Basically, I've just fiddled with the .inis to give my Pig APG-70 and GE F-110s, modern weapons (JSOW, JDAM [i use the BGM-109C as a subsitiute for AGM-158]) SAHMs and Litening. However, I was wondering if any skinning/modding experts out there could tell me how I could replace the TF-30 nozzles with F-110s?

replacing the nozzles of an aircraft is only possible if you have the 3ds max file and 3ds max because you have to replace the existing nozzle with a new moddeled version

replacing the nozzles of an aircraft is only possible if you have the 3ds max file and 3ds max because you have to replace the existing nozzle with a new moddeled version

I thought so. Cheers.

very very nice.... whats the avionics like?

It will be upgraded, but with the old pit. There is a rumor about a new F-111 pit wich is hold back for the DS mod I think.I can release it when it`S done with the old pit and when DS mod is out you can update this bird.

are the canards moving like in the Eurofighter? or static like the RF-111G?

First WIP screens of the upcoming F-111`s

early WIP

hope you like it.

All thanks goes to Ravenclaw!

First WIP screens of the upcoming F-111`s

early WIP

hope you like it.

All thanks goes to Ravenclaw!

Wow! Great job. I can't wait..............................

Wow! Great job. I can't wait..............................

A big Plus1.gif!!11

As an ex-Aardvark armorer, I would love to have seen this beefed up beauty in real life!

I hope the new FM tweaks in WoI translate to use of swing-wing and not falling like a brick on landing approach...

___EDIT___

I bet this would slip into the 2006 Lebanon War 2 I am trying to create like a glove!

Edited by Spectre_USA

I said I´m working on a recon version first WIP

It`s just a test to see what version fit best to the F-111 Nose.

Edited by 76.IAP-Blackbird

I said I´m working on a recon version first WIP

It`s just a test to see what version fit best to the F-111 Nose.

nice work :good:

there is a real RF-111C but the cameras was mounted in the bomb bay should be done easly just move the camerapod to the bombbay

Edited by ravenclaw_007

Yeah I know.. this is a fictional F-111, I used my imagination, but have some probs with the exporter wich seems not to work with my 3dsmax 6 version. I get every time an error!

nice work :good:

there is a real RF-111C but the cameras was mounted in the bomb bay should be done easly just move the camerapod to the bombbay

Well, the real Pig dosen't have IRST either; that's the point of a fictional aircraft, you can do whatever you like. Besides which, having a nose mounted camera frees up the weapons bay for more lovely, lovely weapons. :biggrin:

Edited by PigDriver

There is not a new F-111 pit with the DS. Not sure where you heard that rumor but it is not true.

on the last WIP pics.... the dark grey F-111 in the bottom left corner.... is that a TRAM turret under the nose from a A-6E? or are my eyes finally goin lol

Edited by Dreamstar

Would say yes :-) There will be some nice additions. But now I`m very busy with RL. So it`s on halt.

BAH! That's what Second Life's for! For when you run out of time in the first one! :biggrin:

Just a question would you like to see a Stealthy F-222 ?! first WIP.

was working on some parts but this is a bit more fun to create. Hope I will get it into game!

Just a question would you like to see a Stealthy F-222 ?! first WIP.

was working on some parts but this is a bit more fun to create. Hope I will get it into game!

Dude i hope that it makes it into Game too!!!! :biggrin: