Sign in to follow this  
column5

F-8B and F-8J Released

YES! :clapping:

Thank you!

Edited by Gocad

Awesome! I have been waiting for these, can't wait to go fly them.

Simply glorious :good:

Thanks very much to the whole team.

Thanks guys! Let me know if you encounter any problems.

I`ve discoverd a big bug ... when you fly the B and J of the F-8 crusaders they seem to be done in a very evil way... cause .. i don`t know this is a special kind of addon.... damn why do make such things with such an impact on my time management!!! Damn

Good work like always!!!

Cheers!

is the bravo just a gunship? it lets you add SW's, but if it is just a gunship that is how i will use her. TY guys!!

The Crusader was called "Last of the Gunfighters" for a reason. :wink:

YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is too cool.

another great release from the mirage factory.

do you folks over there ever stop? 'cause if you're thinking about it, DON'T!

thank you.

p.s. column, could you plz go over access requests to the forum on your site if you have time to spare. thanks

Great work, guys! :ok:

The Numbers.lst´s of both F-8B skins seems wrong...

Great work, guys! :ok:

The Numbers.lst´s of both F-8B skins seems wrong...

Uh-oh, what seems to be the trouble?

Ok. I speaking about the Nose numbers.

For the VF-33

List says 100 to 111

But the decals are 200 to 211

for the VMF-215

List says 100 to 116

But the decals are 0 to 15

Ok. I speaking about the Nose numbers.

For the VF-33

List says 100 to 111

But the decals are 200 to 211

for the VMF-215

List says 100 to 116

But the decals are 0 to 15

OK, we will put it on the bug list. The problem is with the list--the decals that are displaying are the ones we intended.

the names/designations in the list are for the player only, to help with selecting individual numbers. They dont have to be going from 01 to 99 or whatever, I can put any garbadge in it. The game reads all info it needs directly from the decal ini and available tga's it calls for.

the names/designations in the list are for the player only, to help with selecting individual numbers. They dont have to be going from 01 to 99 or whatever, I can put any garbadge in it. The game reads all info it needs directly from the decal ini and available tga's it calls for.

I know...

If i select at the loadout screen no 105 the Plane ingame should wear also no 105.

If it shows 205 something is wrong...

I don´t want to make a big deal about it, i only want to report it...

I know...

If i select at the loadout screen no 105 the Plane ingame should wear also no 105.

If it shows 205 something is wrong...

I don´t want to make a big deal about it, i only want to report it...

Except in this case 205 is correct...we just need to update the numbers.lst with 2xx series numbers. :good:

Hey I noticed a potential bug in a few of the F-8's (B, D, E) - at least what I think is a bug.

The starboard side "Y" rails for Sidewinders appear to be the same as the port side rails, but on upside-down. I'm not sure if this is deliberate because of historical accuracy, or if this is a model glitch.

I'm using WOI, with the latest patch, TMF Weaps pack May '08, in Vista.

I have not yet been able to locate another thread that touches this topic, or a good picture to show if my suspicions are correct. Though, it would seem that symmetry would be correct and the the launch rails on both sides of the fuselage should mirror each other across the width of the aircraft.

Anyone know if this is deliberate? If not, can you point me to a fix, or suggest a course of action? Thanks.

Otherwise, I love driving the Gator. Completely kick-ass jet. Excellent job overall.

Hey I noticed a potential bug in a few of the F-8's (B, D, E) - at least what I think is a bug.

The starboard side "Y" rails for Sidewinders appear to be the same as the port side rails, but on upside-down. I'm not sure if this is deliberate because of historical accuracy, or if this is a model glitch.

I'm using WOI, with the latest patch, TMF Weaps pack May '08, in Vista.

I have not yet been able to locate another thread that touches this topic, or a good picture to show if my suspicions are correct. Though, it would seem that symmetry would be correct and the the launch rails on both sides of the fuselage should mirror each other across the width of the aircraft.

Anyone know if this is deliberate? If not, can you point me to a fix, or suggest a course of action? Thanks.

Otherwise, I love driving the Gator. Completely kick-ass jet. Excellent job overall.

I'll repost this in its own thread. I don't think its getting the visibility here.

I'll repost this in its own thread. I don't think its getting the visibility here.

Thanks to the Mirage Factory crew. Sweet! I haven't noticed the minor problems pointed out by more qualified observers in this column since I was screaming over the top of a vertical yo-yo with a MiG-17. I won, he lost................great jet!!!!!!!!!