At first I want to say thank you Bongodriver, your mod was in fact the reason for me to purchase WOE & WOI back in August last year, after I have discovered a youtube video of it by accident. Unfortunately I haven't had much time since then, as I was working on the Eurofighter for FreeFalcon5.

I just decided to reinstall WOE and patch it up to the latest standard few days ago. I want to create a customised install with a modern day campaign and have already downloaded and installed various modern aircraft and weapons. It will take some time however as I have to familarise myself with the modding procedures.

I have already started modding the Eurofighter. So far I have created seperate RAF and Luftwaffe aircraft and I will create seperate aircraft for the other nations as well. I edited the weapon loads as far as possible to make them more realistic, added additional chaff/flare dispenser and suited them so that you have 4 like the real aircraft in their related positions and with correct loadout and vectors. I also corrected the internal fuel load, which is 5000 kg and modified the engine RPM data and SFC to more reasonable and realistic data. I'm currently investigating in the missing velocity vector on the HUD , but haven't found a solution so far. I have worked on the Eurofighter FM for Falcon 4 for more than 5 years and intend to do the same for your Eurofighter Typhoon which is already a great platform! Have you thought about adding a TRD as it is available for the F/A-18E/F V1.5?

I'm just modding since 3 days so it will take time until something respectable will be finished, but I'll keep you up to date with the progress.

greets

Scorpion

PS.:

I'm not sure, but the shaking could be owed to the transsonic region. If I go past M1.05 or so the shaking stops.

Very nice........and more Raptor and Sue prey as well !!

Sounds maybe like a stupid question, but is there a possibility to leave/delete the PIRATE FLIR sensor on the left upper nose of the aircraft? I want it to be like the German version and that version does not have it ...