Excellent!

Looks like an easy fix, will give it a go on the morrow.

You know it was one heckuva release when the only b1tchin' I do is over swapped labels!

You have a right to be proud, she is one beautiful baby, and the plethora of skins from the outset? Excellence!

Guest pfunkmusik
For the Meteor, you have to check the EXPORTED box in the weeapons editor. Add the years to match, I usually add 10 years to the end date.

Might have to do that for the IRIS=T as well, if it also is 'Tiffy' approved :wink:

Wrench

kevin stein

And I thought I was the only one who played with the values in the weaponsdata.ini file. :biggrin:

Hey, my pilot's sittin' a little low. As in, his legs are sticking out of the bottom the cockpit. How does one fix this?

pfunk

Edited by pfunkmusik

Hey, my pilot's sittin' a little low. As in, his legs are sticking out of the bottom the cockpit. How does one fix this?

pfunk

That will be because you didn't put the supplied pilot .lod and seat.lod into the main aircraft directory in the objects folder

Guest pfunkmusik
That will be because you didn't put the supplied pilot .lod and seat.lod into the main aircraft directory in the objects folder

Thank you, and my, does that look better.

If it would be all right with you, this would make a hell of an addition to a campaign I'm constructing. May I include it in the install if you are properly and justifiably credited with this awesome piece of work?

pfunk

All I ask for is credit to me and Sundowner for the Typhoon, just double check with Sundowner and I'm happy.

Guest pfunkmusik
All I ask for is credit to me and Sundowner for the Typhoon, just double check with Sundowner and I'm happy.

I appreciate the generosity and your efforts.

pfunk

Tried it out and this happened:

post-5735-1207616126_thumb.jpg

Oh boy Eric, I am at a loss with that one, the heading marker should not be affeted at all if you applied that fix, most strange.

Edited by craigbrierley

hi mate,great plane but can we have files to use in sfp1 and woe ?

cheers

Is there on fix few pages ago.... look for avionics data.ini :good:

EDIT:

Delet this in avionics data.ini

"//[HUD_SteeringCue]

SymbolType=STEERING_CUE

ImageFilename=cockpit\HUD\SteeringCue.tga

ImageSize=0.055

//[HUD_Steerpoint]

SymbolType=STEERPOINT_SYMBOL

ImageFilename=cockpit\HUD\Steerpoint.tga

ImageSize=0.055"

and it should work n WOE;WOV or SPF1

Edited by Silverbolt

Very beautyful work , need some tweaks again , but beautyful ........can't load the tanks .....the number of the plane of italian skin flickering.........HELP

the number of the plane of italian skin flickering

not sure about this problem, I haven't seen it, so far no one else has reported it

can't load the tanks

Somwhere in all the Typhoon posts there is a disscussion how to fix it

Very beautyful work , need some tweaks again , but beautyful

Thank you

I read someone who talked about the missing shadows, but I can't recover the page/topic/line ! Is it possible to do it ? ps: I fly the Typhoon under WOE thanx to the fix (thank you for it)

This bird is really awesome guys, you made an amazing job, but those su-33 seemed to find the good way to shoot me down ! frustrating ! ;)

again shadows are a WOI vs WOE thing, I decided to go WOI on this thing because sooner or later everything will be WOI compatible with the patches, maybe I should have waited for the patches

again shadows are a WOI vs WOE thing, I decided to go WOI on this thing because sooner or later everything will be WOI compatible with the patches, maybe I should have waited for the patches

Ok I understand, thanks for answering me, hope you didn't feel offended :wink:

Ok I understand, thanks for answering me, hope you didn't feel offended :wink:

No, I didn't.

US Navy TPS WIP

post-5735-1207969515_thumb.jpg

post-5735-1207969566_thumb.jpg

post-5735-1207969627_thumb.jpg

Hi Craig,

Thank you for releasing your Typhoon, very nice model, especially when you consider that this is your first release!

I am currently running it in WOE but I am having a slight problem with some of the cockpit instruments as can be seen in this screen shot.

As you can see, most instruments read "000"

I have ammo usage and fuel usage set on Normal. I'm not sure where I should look to see what's wrong.

Also, and this may not just be a problem with the Typhoon or it may be me being stupid, but once you have selected a weapon how can you go back to the aircraft status screen on the left hand MFD.

If I can get the fuel gauges to work I won't worry about the MFDs.

Many thanks

Mikeymead

Hi Craig,

Thank you for releasing your Typhoon, very nice model, especially when you consider that this is your first release!

I am currently running it in WOE but I am having a slight problem with some of the cockpit instruments as can be seen in this screen shot.

As you can see, most instruments read "000"

I have ammo usage and fuel usage set on Normal. I'm not sure where I should look to see what's wrong.

Also, and this may not just be a problem with the Typhoon or it may be me being stupid, but once you have selected a weapon how can you go back to the aircraft status screen on the left hand MFD.

If I can get the fuel gauges to work I won't worry about the MFDs.

Many thanks

Mikeymead

The plane is designed for WOI which allows many new entries in inis for cockpit instruments. Craig chose, rightly so to desing for WOI so that the plane will be ready when the patch for SFP and WOE arrives.

For now, your issue has no fix, I think.

I noticed the same thing in WoE, compared to WoI, where the readings are just fine.

I reckon it will have to wait until a WoE patch comes out to bring it to WoI standards.

No reason to re-program with the newer standard already complied with, ya know?

I noticed the same thing in WoE, compared to WoI, where the readings are just fine.

I reckon it will have to wait until a WoE patch comes out to bring it to WoI standards.

No reason to re-program with the newer standard already complied with, ya know?

Ok, no problem, I'll wait for WOE Patch. Mind you I,ve just bought WOI!

For now, your issue has no fix, I think

Thats correct, the issue is more than just a bit of editing in an ini file, the difference goes right down to the 3d model, The counters in WOI are a new format DIGITAL DISPLAY which WOE does not support (until new patch is released) they cannot be tweaked to work in WOE.

Ok what is your specific problem?

Typhoon folder in the aircraft directory, pilot and seat .lod files with bitmaps and .tga's also in the aircraft directory, typhoon tank .lod and bitmap in the weapons folder,use the text in the readme for the weapondata.ini (WOI) version.

to fix CTD in WOE follow the fix listed now in every thread on the Typhoon.

Thank you Craig.

This is a beautiful aircraft!

Thank you for adding it to a great simulation.

Skelator

My good friends,

HELP HELP HELP!!! I am having problems with EF2000. The pilot on my EF2000 is sitting below the cockpit and I have no afterburner affects? I have tried searching the thread for answers because I remember reading on this forum that someone had the same problems that I have.

Current seat postion is 0.0, 3.777, 1.166 I try to change the numbers but no luck?

As for the afterburners...?

Thanks

HELP HELP HELP!!! I am having problems with EF2000. The pilot on my EF2000 is sitting below the cockpit and I have no afterburner affects? I have tried searching the thread for answers because I remember reading on this forum that someone had the same problems that I hav

Hi, did you put the included pilot and seat lods and image files into the folder named aircraft? some people had the issue because they put those files into the Typhoon folder.

The typhoon doesn't use stock afterburner effects, this is easy to change, just change the relevant line in the data.ini to a stock effect, it currently uses an addon effect from an add on F-15.