Thank you for letting me help you with this project by the way. It was an honor

I should thank you, lifted a weight off me and kept my enthusiasm up, I spoke to Fubar last night during the upload exitement, I think he has other things more pressing for now (he did a great job sorting out the mess) will give column5 a PM soon unless he has been following allready...hint hint :wink:

Thanks to Craig and everyone involved. Just flight tested it: Friggin' Awesome.

Hell yeah! Thanks to everyone involved! Plane just rocks! :yes:

Craig, this is one heluva beutiful plane you just made. :good::ok:

I enjoy it so much, I haven't touched any other plane today.

I want to thank you for your hard work and to those who gave you a helping hand.

For a first time, its a blast, I tell you. :rockon:

Thanks again buddy! :yahoo::bowdown2:

Now let me go back to the party. :groupwave:

Bartender, beers all around!!! :drinks::drinks: :drinks_drunk: :drinks_drunk:

I wan't the solution to this one as much as you do, I am no genious when it comes to FM work, I am allready studying the ini files to see what can be done, a fix will be posted when available

Thanks, seems that the plane need some control damping over 400 - 450 knots, it's the only bug in a perfect plane

Sorry Craig, I just busted yuor plane.

I actually ramed a TU 16, allthogh did not mean to do it.

but hay don't worry, i made it home cripled. :biggrin:

hit.jpg

hit1.jpg

Will do my best that something like this will not happen again. :rofl:

Yes better make sure of that, have you any idea how much these things cost?, now go and get a new ship and carry on having fun.

Wow!

I mean just, wow!

This is like being tossed your 1st major league pitch and knocking it out of the park!

Smooth as silk install, fired it right up, am over on the game system giving it a shakedown mission at this very moment.

Did I say "Wow" yet?

:good:

Ok what is your specific problem?

Typhoon folder in the aircraft directory, pilot and seat .lod files with bitmaps and .tga's also in the aircraft directory, typhoon tank .lod and bitmap in the weapons folder,use the text in the readme for the weapondata.ini (WOI) version.

to fix CTD in WOE follow the fix listed now in every thread on the Typhoon.

I uesing WOE. Typhoon folder in the aircraft,pilot and seat .lod files with bitmaps and .tga's also in the aircraft directory,typhoon tank .lod and bitmap in the weapons folder.all follow your rule,but load to 100% have mistakes. why? can you uploads perfect MOD for EF-2000 for WOE ? Thanks!

why? can you uploads perfect MOD for EF-2000 for WOE ? Thanks!

maybe your command of english is not perfect, either way this sounds a little rude, My guess is you haven't quite followed the instructions correctly and have been too quick to make your comment, this is a forum where issues get discussed at length and in depth and your particular issue has been covered, others are having no problems, why are you? I don't know unless you make a more constructive statement explaining your problem in detail.

Good Job Craig this thing is of the highest quality.

sweetas man looking forward 2 flying the EF

cheers

fantastic!!!

actualy the typhoon seems to be better than my pc... :wink:

but, on my pc the decals dont show up in WOE.

is there someone else with this problem or did I something wrong? :dntknw:  (i think its my littel fault :yes: )

I made country specific tyhoon in order to get the right weapons for each country on the plane, one for RAF one for Lufthansa, one for italy etc....

so besides the decals the plane works fine...

thanks. :good:

I made country specific tyhoon in order to get the right weapons for each country on the plane, one for RAF one for Lufthansa, one for italy etc....

It could be made to work but it's going to take some text editing here and there.

Sweet! I was gone two days and now I have too download all of these goodies.

Followed the readme:

post-5735-1207427866_thumb.jpg

EricJ,

Goodness, if I am not mistaken that look just like a serviceable Typhoon carrying a heavy load of offensive ground attack ordinance mixed with some air to air weapons and some tanks to give range, looking quite ready for a multi role action, possibly running in WOE, and you achieved all this by following the readme, that is nothing short of a miracle :biggrin:

Never mind me, I'm feeling a bit frazzled, my fingers are bleeding from typing today, but it's kind of been invigorating.

Edited by craigbrierley

I uesing WOE. Typhoon folder in the aircraft,pilot and seat .lod files with bitmaps and .tga's also in the aircraft directory,typhoon tank .lod and bitmap in the weapons folder.all follow your rule,but load to 100% have mistakes. why? can you uploads perfect MOD for EF-2000 for WOE ? Thanks!

Becaues Typhoon_AVIONICS.ini can not ues for WOE what can I do ?

Becaues Typhoon_AVIONICS.ini can not ues for WOE what can I do ?

But this is exactly the issue that has been discussed the most, in all threads on several posts I have explained that there are 2 entries at the bottom of the avionics file that should be deleted or rendered inefective, in order that WOE does not attempt to read them , these are the cause of the Game crashing in WOE, the entries are for steerpoint and steering cue, once these entries are deleted or disabled the game will run, remember I have explained that this model is created for WOI, so some features will not work in WOE, mainly all of the digital counters, they are set up with the new WOI format.

a future hint, this forum is sometimes an extension of the readme file, there is a good chance any issues you encounter will be the same for some others, they inevitably will have made posts outlining their problem in detail, and the modders and or the fantastic staff here will have made some attempt to answer the question, most of the time this will lead straight to a usefull fix and get you in the air lickety-split.

p.s. I look forward to your very nice looking J-10, if you ever need help, I would be only too happy

post-406-1207431333_thumb.jpg

Shoot! I keep getting a CTD!!!

The curuent symptom is that the loading goes upto 100%, then I got a black screen + an error message. (And yeah I've followed as what the readme.txt said :()

Does anyone have a similar CTD on your station?

Need your help!

Has anyone else here encountered this issue ? When playing single player strike missions that once Alt+N is hit the flight warps and when the ground target button is hit the target is a considerable distance away, I then hit Alt+N again and it said near home base (or something to that effect), I then proceeded to have my flight follow me up and flew the distance to the target, before a single shot was fired the wingmen were out of ammo and when I returned to base they'd all crashed.

Has anyone else here encountered this issue ? When playing single player strike missions that once Alt+N is hit the flight warps and when the ground target button is hit the target is a considerable distance away, I then hit Alt+N again and it said near home base (or something to that effect), I then proceeded to have my flight follow me up and flew the distance to the target, before a single shot was fired the wingmen were out of ammo and when I returned to base they'd all crashed.

I've had this before, but are you suggesting it's the typhoon that has the issue or just in general, I have seen it with other aircraft.