Can somewone give me a link or a tag to found at avsim?

i saw there few months ago, but din't fount it now.

The terrain is absolute junk....even I can't do anything with it. Needs a complete NEW everything.

don't even bother

Wrench

kevin stein

Needs a complete NEW everything.

NEW everything on the way.... :biggrin:

Yeah that terrain was just and something I threw together trying to test things out. Its junk.

Here's the part I'll cover:

Balkans.jpg

It will be a completely new terrain, with custom PR 512x512 tiles...

Don't expect it too soon though, not #1 priority right now sry...

Here's the part I'll cover:

It will be a completely new terrain, with custom PR 512x512 tiles...

Don't expect it too soon though, not #1 priority right now sry...

el tute ide samo kosovo ili okolna podrucja?

Edited by HrntFixr
Please do NOT re-post pics in reply's!

Nope not just Kosovo, this terrain will not focus on it at all, it's primarly made(and named by me) Balkans SEE(South Eastern Europe). It will be sutable for all historic and ficitional/near miss scenarios related to Balkan:

WW2(will look too modern for that but...)

Near miss/ficitional from late40's/early50's Yugoslavia(+ surely western allies) vs SSSR

Varios variations of conflicts between 1990 and 1999:

CRO vs YUG 1991-1995(not too interesting in regards to air war, I don't think there was a single encounter(dogfight) between the two forces, mostly mud moving with vicious AAA systems on both sides)

NATO vs YUG with Operation Allied Force probably being the only material, also Flight Baning operations over Bosnia might be interesting too.

My main focus will ofcourse be on Croatia and neighbouring contries and most tiles will be largely based on satelite imagery of my country, I planed medditeranian look for Italy,Greece and Adriatic coast, forrested mountain look for transition and mild European style for inner(northern) parts of the map(similar to GermanyCE since it really is)...

You can bet your arses I'll be giving everything I know into this, nothing like doing your home :biggrin:

Wow! and i just was requesting a link to a old junk õ/

cool news!

Brain, now you's cooking with gas, baby!!!!

:ok:

Wrench

kevin stein

Brain, now you's cooking with gas, baby!!!!

:ok:

Wrench

kevin stein

Yeah we don't want Kevin to have gas..... :shok:

My main focus will ofcourse be on Croatia and neighbouring contries and most tiles will be largely based on satelite imagery of my country, I planed medditeranian look for Italy,Greece and Adriatic coast, forrested mountain look for transition and mild European style for inner(northern) parts of the map(similar to GermanyCE since it really is)...

You can bet your arses I'll be giving everything I know into this, nothing like doing your home :biggrin:

Excellent :clapping:

Sweet news Brain32. I figured you've been working up to a masterpiece. :biggrin::good:

Looks like there might be room for some Greece vs Turkey action too, or is it a bit close to the edge of the map?

I think there will be some room for that but not much, I tried to squeeze in as much as possible, but didn't want to go over standard 1000x1000 size, there's whole Aegian sea on the map and a really good chunk of Turkey on it :wink: