Sign in to follow this  
lazboy

Israelis 'rehearse Iran attack'

amen!!

that is one briefcase that I am glad I no longer have to carry........

The thing is, I'm serious, turn that entire country into the worlds largest, self lighting, glass floored, parking lot.

Or use a lot of MOAB's like Atreides said.

I personally like Bill Whittles concept of "Swordlessness" i.e. getting the enemy to fight himself.

Good read here:

http://www.ejectejecteject.com/archives/000172.html

Edit: well not "his" concept, per se, but he applies Sun Tzu's concept rather neatly to the current situation.

Edited by Klavs81

You guys may take this lightly, but Israel can't and will not gamble with its own survival.

We can not take this baboon from Tehran lightly at all.

You guys may take this lightly, but Israel can't and will not gamble with its own survival.

We can not take this baboon from Tehran lightly at all.

we certainly aren't quite as up close and personal, but we do take them very, very seriously.

Iran is funding and providing deadly military support to militias in Iraq. Iran has been actively killing our troops for years now. the fact is, the Iraq war would have largely been won by 2005 if Iran had not intervened. We are engaged with them, just not in active combat - yet.

we certainly aren't quite as up close and personal, but we do take them very, very seriously.

Iran is funding and providing deadly military support to militias in Iraq. Iran has been actively killing our troops for years now. the fact is, the Iraq war would have largely been won by 2005 if Iran had not intervened. We are engaged with them, just not in active combat - yet.

YAY!! WAR BY PROXY !! look where that got us all those other times,, look where it got the U.S.S.R.

YAY!! WAR BY PROXY !! look where that got us all those other times,, look where it got the U.S.S.R.

I don't think you understood what I said. I did not at all advocate such an idiotic course of action, nor do I think you even understand the history of what you mistakenly quoted.

I don't think you understood what I said. I did not at all advocate such an idiotic course of action, nor do I think you even understand the history of what you mistakenly quoted.

sorry, i wasnt implying(sp) that you condoned it, I was just making a point as to the usual outcome of that course of action,,

Nuke em from orbit.

Nuke em from orbit.

BattleStar's!!!!

sorry, i wasnt implying(sp) that you condoned it, I was just making a point as to the usual outcome of that course of action,,

oh. I see your point although I disagree with that assessment.

ok, fine.

take care.

Concur.

Its the only way to be sure.

Its the only way to be sure.

Especially since we can't be sure what the CN-20 will do.

"Its the only way to be sure ". What movie and charecter?

Nuke em from orbit.

"Its the only way to be sure ". What movie and charecter?

Well you know I know, or I wouldnt of said it. :good:

That's what civilians call it, a rehearsal. Of course that's playing the semantic word game as is usual. What the Israelis are doing is training for contingencies. Like all professional armed forces do every day to keep their proficiency level above those other forces that are potential threats. Like countries that tell the world your not going to be around much longer, ...hint, ...hint. That type of training goes on without the usual need of hush-hush. We know ours and Israels capabilities to carry out military actions. Why the press is used to telegraph a message to known threats that its a rehearsal instead of merely training for all contingencies is a useful intelligence tool. Like opening a door to see where all the roaches scamper off too. Or just another act of sedition in the hope to precipitate conflict.

Its about time som1 gets ready.

Its 1 of the best Scifihorrers out there i was like 14 and scared sh--less.I saw 1st 1 on cable when i was like 8 or 9 had nightmares. 3 on sucked.

Well you know I know, or I wouldnt of said it. :good:
Edited by MAKO69

Its 1 of the best Scifihorrers out there i was like 14 and scared sh--less.I saw 1st 1 on cable when i was like 8 or 9 had nightmares. 3 on sucked.

My girls at 4 1/2 and they love that movie.

I watched the "THING" w/kurt russell last weekend w/my 3 year old girl. now thats bad parenting, so the Supreme Commander Michelle says. :off_topic:

Edited by MAKO69

You forgot to mention your fantastic key "ally" Saudia Arabia, I know people who lived there for a good 20 years and they being Lebanese christians said that there are areas of Saudia Arabia that are NOT controlled by the monarchy but rather controlled by the various anti-royal family factions, so much so that there is a negligble presence of Saudi military forces there. The Russians have some not so fond memeories of rich Saudi's their troops or rather Spetnatz have taken out in Chechneya, and guess what ? ALL of them from rich Saudi families. Every stinking one of them.

EDIT:- All of them leaders in Chechneya, including the current S***face

Edited by Atreides

BattleStar's!!!!

Nope. Rods from God.

Interesting topic. Iran also recently upgraded its MIG-29 planes in addition to the tor-15 or sa-15.

Nope. Rods from God.

God, wouldn't that be awesome?

The power of a nuke, without the after effect.

For those of you that are 'less than enlightened, THIS is a Rod from God, or a Kinetic Energy Strike.

*NOTE* you have to wait until the end to see it***