Sign in to follow this  
lazboy

Israelis 'rehearse Iran attack'

Well if the wind is blowing south then I'd also be in favour of nuking the whole of the Middle East - plz include Afghanistan in the list, but in such a case, please make sure all NATO troops got out of there first. Of course, forget about oil then, cause price is just going to go over the roof - maybe the penance of the world will be to drastically and radically turn everything over to renewable energy and getting the world rid of it's petroleum addiction? Or maybe keep it for the other purpouses for which it's more useful (making synthetic (spelling?) stuff, including medicinal applications).

But probably it would do more harm than good so I guess that idea would have to be shelved...

As for those Rods... am I the only one thinking that that just sounds wrong? :rofl: Though I wonder, do those things carry any kind of AOE warhead? I mean, that would surely guarantee penetration into underground facility... hmmm, maybe even a nuke warhead, underground explosion, would kill everything and everyone, and ensure nobody returns to that place so quickly without endangering their own health... and still wouldn't hurt the rest of the world if it would keep contained underground... Hmm, sounds like a smart idea. Though I wonder, do such weapons really exist?

Put a hunk of metal in the nose of an ICBM instead of a warhead...voila!

I hope Israel does what it needs to do. They have every right to protect themselves and Iran's president Abuhostagetaker has stated that Israel needs to be wiped off the map. That would be reason enuf for me. You can't make deals with people like Abuhostagetaker. People seem to realize that he was one of the terrorists behind the hostages being taken way back during Prez Carter's regime.

God, wouldn't that be awesome?

The power of a nuke, without the after effect.

For those of you that are 'less than enlightened, THIS is a Rod from God, or a Kinetic Energy Strike.

*NOTE* you have to wait until the end to see it***

certainly an interesting concept, too bad that it never made it through the funding wars.

we could have cemented firm relations between our countries with some concrete results!

Edited by Typhoid

funding wars.

That would be an awesome conflict to be covered in a sequel by TK to WOI, featuring all the planes, vehicles, and weapons that made it ON TO a drawing board but not OFF it... Oh and include all that made it to prototype status too but not serious... ah, I mean cereal production! :haha:

Edit: W00t! 500th post! :drinks_drunk:

Edited by TX3RN0BILL

That would be an awesome conflict to be covered in a sequel by TK to WOI, featuring all the planes, vehicles, and weapons that made it ON TO a drawing board but not OFF it... Oh and include all that made it to prototype status too but not serious... ah, I mean cereal production! :haha:

Edit: W00t! 500th post! :drinks_drunk:

that is an awesome idea!!!

a separate install using only that stuff that did not make it into service anywhere!

cool....

Super Tomcats!!!!

I have a book called Cold War Prototypes which is nothing BUT that. :grin:

a separate install using only that stuff that did not make it into service anywhere!

Like?

gallery_12105_43_13946.jpg

FastCargo

Like?

gallery_12105_43_13946.jpg

FastCargo

:good::biggrin::rofl::haha::clapping:

[Austin Powers]

Groovy, baby! Does that paint scheme make you horny?

[/Austin Powers]