I had always hoped that kind of mentality would show up in this community and people would shed the "sim light" rationalization in favor of a modern-era sim that strove for realism first, "game" and graphics second. My hope for this is why I keep checking in here.

For some of us we kind of went that route. I mean some of the releases we have from the Mirage Factory, we have strove, to max out the realism factor that the sim will allow. Even down to the avionics. TK has always been a hair away to making it like you mention but somehow doesn't go over that sim lite line.

Count me in too. Only posted few gun site fixes in the FE forum though.

Falcon

You can count me in too, of course.

Only done a few skins and a few .ini tweaks but you gotta start somewhere, right :yes:

I'm in, always have been :yes:

I'm in, always have been :yes:

Me too... :biggrin:

I'm in.

My stuff is so weird, well...if somebody can use some of that weirdness, have Fun!

Its most excellent to see so many on board this. It makes for a much more fun and enjoyable community. No restrictions, no secret clubs and hand shakes. Everyone modding, simming and having fun. If someone takes it more serious than that, they need to shut off their computer and get therapy.

Guest 531_Ghost

Although not a modder by any stretch of the imagination (a skin or two), count me in.

don't know how I missed that the first time, but by all means count me in.

All I do is pretty basic ini modding and packaging/repackaging but happy to be part of the bigger group.

I'm a ham-fisted modder but I'd like to join.

Thanks.

Now how does this work with stuff where there's a group of people involved, but not all of them are on the list?

There's alot thats out by TMF and other collaborations uploaded by Dave, but worked on by 3 or 4 more people not on the list.

Now how does this work with stuff where there's a group of people involved, but not all of them are on the list?

There's alot thats out by TMF and other collaborations uploaded by Dave, but worked on by 3 or 4 more people not on the list.

If I uploaded it as a MF work then they have to be asked. I am just the CA liaison. We at TMF are still kicking about how we might want to do this.