Sign in to follow this  
Liberty24

Any more modern jet flight sim

My vote goes to TK and his kick-ass Third Wire sims for the reason nobody else has tossed in the arena. It just keeps getting better and better.

Yeah...Of Course... I just hope it includes more stock modern jets plus has more advanced features of modern air combat like AWACS / J-STARS support, JTIDS like i said earlier, and of course proper mid-

air refuelling...

But don't get me wrong... I like the TW sims .. but i personally feel that these features would make future TW sims more appealing...

Edited by Tomcat_ace

DCS will be a series of interlocking yet standalone modules. You should be able to have as many or as few as you want and play online with those who have it as well, even if you have different modules.

So someone with the A-10 and AH-64 modules could fly MP with someone with only the KA-50 module without issues.

Remember, they're a Russian company whose main customer base is Russia. That's why they chose a Russian helo first. I must admit I was expecting the Mi-28, though, seeing as that's the one that's actually being bought in numbers. The Hokum got a very limited run.

If only TW sims could get to the graphic quality of LOCK ON, I don't think I could ever wish for another new sim game.

I mean, what for?

If terrains could look deferent enough from each other and look like your flying over something real at low altitude, with the ease and comfortability of the TW series, I need nothing more.

All the add ons we had from this community, made this game so fulfilling.

Tried CA_Starry's mods lately?

Tried CA_Starry's mods lately?

Whats that?

Whats that?

oh, the Trees for Cuba, VietnamSEA,GermanyCE and Madagascar.

but i think TW sims needs more imersion in terrain.

the atual terrain mod is too simplist.

but i think TW sims needs more imersion in terrain.

the atual terrain mod is too simplist.

True, I'd like to have brand new terrain engine with full 3d missions and targets editor, not to mention better resolutiom DEM import. And a new weather system.

And some more detail to internals. Still keeping it basic but with various leaks and instrument malfunctions. I was scared ___less in Red Baron when my compass got busted and I had to use terrain and sun for navigation - imagine losing HUD after a lucky 50-cal. burst. :yes: