Sign in to follow this  
i90807065

An odd place for it

That vehicle is called a TE or Transporter Erector. It is what we used in missile maint to put the missile in the silo. From the looks of it he got too close to the side and tipped over. We had one tip over at Vandenberg back in the 90's. The driver (A guy I went to tech school with) was going too fast on a curve and tipped it over. This is another thing Minot didn't need.

this is the best quote yet: "As long as it ain't going off, we're OK," he said. "And if it did, it wouldn't matter anyway."

this is the best quote yet: "As long as it ain't going off, we're OK," he said. "And if it did, it wouldn't matter anyway."

:rofl::rofl::ok::clapping::good:

Growing up in ND, I used to see Erectors every day, along with PKs and maintence trucks from GFAFB.

Remember, prior to us loosing the -52, Bone and Minuteman XXXs - ND was third most powerfull 'country' in world (if we could have seceded) ....

and as stated - Minot does not need anymore publicity.... jeeze bad enough spending a winter there!!!

Growing up in ND, I used to see Erectors every day, along with PKs and maintence trucks from GFAFB.

Remember, prior to us loosing the -52, Bone and Minuteman XXXs - ND was third most powerfull 'country' in world (if we could have seceded) ....

and as stated - Minot does not need anymore publicity.... jeeze bad enough spending a winter there!!!

Why not Minot?

Why not Minot?

'cuz its freezin's the reason

:biggrin:

Agreed! :rofl:

Though I wonder, aren't there strict speed limits that should be held for those kinds of transports? It ain't a friggin monster truck race...

Our last wing cmdr had come straight from Minot. I guess he was the base cmdr there in 02-04 seeing as he was here 04-06. He was very much no-nonsense.

Damn, Sparky stole the quote I was going to use!

'cuz its freezin's the reason

:biggrin:

But ice is nice. :biggrin: