Sign in to follow this  
whiteknight06604

WOI to WOE flight model info

I can't seem to find out in the knoledge base.How does one import an aircraft fro WOI to WOE and have it fly?what needs to be changed to have the aircraft under control? thanks for any info.BTW the aircraft I'm trying to get to work is the Mirage 5

I can't seem to find out in the knoledge base.How does one import an aircraft fro WOI to WOE and have it fly?what needs to be changed to have the aircraft under control? thanks for any info.BTW the aircraft I'm trying to get to work is the Mirage 5

Should be an avionics problem.....

btw, did you extracted the .lods , avionics e etc from objects.cat?

Should be an avionics problem.....

btw, did you extracted the .lods , avionics e etc from objects.cat?

I get the plane no problem it just has no control.the elevators and rudder move but have no effect.the plane just flies in a straight line and no control imputs have any effect.

I imported the MiG-21bis from WOI into WOE. No problems.

I guess I'll give up.I spent a few hours fiddling with the Data.ini and nothing I did got the plane anywhere near controlable.Unmodified it just flies strait with no control working.I tried to mod the control surfaces to match the Mirage III from the Mirage Factory but all that did was make the plane crash. :wacko: My hats off to the guys who make flight models because just my amature attempts have driven me insane.

Hi everybody...

I have had the same problem but its trying to import thr phantoms from WOE to WOI, they dont show up in the aircraft list.... please can anyone guide me through but with some details on how to do it correctly...

thank u

Knight:

Did you use the Cat extractor and extract all the Mirage files out of the WOI objectdata.ini.

There are no default Mirage files in WOE. You have to get all of them from WOI.

I don't have WOI,so I don't know how many there are.

There are some great Mirage aircraft in the download section. Also,column5.us is back up with some excellent Mirage aircraft from the Mirage Factory website.

Grab the Mirage 5BA from c5. It'll be a lot easier and is appropriate for the theater.

Knight:

Did you use the Cat extractor and extract all the Mirage files out of the WOI objectdata.ini.

There are no default Mirage files in WOE. You have to get all of them from WOI.

I don't have WOI,so I don't know how many there are.

There are some great Mirage aircraft in the download section. Also,column5.us is back up with some excellent Mirage aircraft from the Mirage Factory website.

Yeah I extracted all the files.I have done this alot from the other thirdwire games but it's the difference in the flight models between WOI and WOE that i sthe issue.

@C5 While I love the Mirage 5BA I am importing the Libyan mIRAGE 5 FROM woi INTO MY woe INDIA-pAKISTAN INSTALL..SO I FIGURED THAT THE STOCK m5 WOULD BE CLOSER TO THE pAKISTANI MODEL THAN THE bELGIUM ONE.AAAHHH FREAKIN CAP lock.I was thinking of just redoing the install in WOI but there are more WOE aircraft and I wonder how messed up those will be in WOI.

I also tried the same thing but nothing happened i had no control over the aircraft it just pitches up even the NATO fighters Mirage 5BA always stall will pitching and has a pathetic response how can it be rectified in data.ini.

Would this mean the upcoming WoI-esque update Patch for SF+ will break every 3rd Party aircraft, so none are flyable anymore until changed over to WoI standard?

Actually, I've moved all my stuff over to WOI, and most aircraft seem to work normally, both in pilot 'Hard' mode and AI mode. There are a few exceptions...for some reason, the F-5E hard flight model yaws waaaay too much, but the AI seems to handle it okay...just lots of extra pitching in hard turns.

FastCargo

I excuse my English his problem is solved putting the difficulty to him of flight to the simulator in difficult, I obtain of this form that my mirage to nesher can warp

I excuse my English his problem is solved putting the difficulty to him of flight to the simulator in difficult, I obtain of this form that my mirage to nesher can warp

If i understand what your saying I should try it on difficult settings.I will give it a try tonight.thanks eveyone for the tips.