Right now the plane is undergoing some fixing, after the first batch of flight tests.

Not so far away, but neither close.

I'm posting a new pic just to make this post not completely useless :biggrin:

Nice man...

can´t wait to lay hands on it :smile:

This will be a good addition to my arsenal of aircraft to play with!!! The skin Ideas are I have for this are endless

Sorry people if I didn't update this thread in a while, the project is still alive and it's going through the last batch of tests.

I have reworked the avionics and I have to sort out some issues in the FM, but I'm quite confident it could be released next month or so.

Useless teasing pic :biggrin:

post-15328-1233227321_thumb.jpg

Finally an F-3... All I can say is that they are freaking fast at low-level... Got a check ride in one in the Falklands supersonic at 300ft down Falkland Sound with basic weps (4 Skyflash 2 Winders No Tanks)... But as it was designed as a Low-level bomber it should have been and it was also slightly faster due to the longer nose... shame it couldn't dogfight worth a damn.. GR1's could out dogfight it!!!

Imagine that your in the Fighter F-3 and the GR1 Bomber out guns you... :taunt:

P.S. The bird looks fantastic...

All I can say is that they are freaking fast at low-level... Got a check ride in one in the Falklands supersonic at 300ft down Falkland Sound with basic weps (4 Skyflash 2 Winders No Tanks)... But as it was designed as a Low-level bomber it should have been and it was also slightly faster due to the longer nose...

Perhaps the RAF should attack the 'Sageburner' low altitude speed record before they retire 'The Fin'.

This jet is absolutely fantastic, I'm flying it like crazy!

Just one question: I'd like to use X RAY's modern British pilots with bobrock's F3 but I can't seem to find the right coordinates in order to place them in the cockpit, does anybody know how to accurately position them? :dntknw:

Edited by ChrisBV