Sign in to follow this  
BBQ

Colts Take Bucks In Ot

I just started following my home team, the Colts, this season. The game last night was amazing--reminiscent of Reggie Miller scoring 16 points in a couple of minutes to win over the Knicks back in the 90's.

I'll admit though--there were certainly some bad calls--on both sides! :D

Couple questionable calls, but gotta admit, the Colts deserved that win! 21 points in three minutes.

Was starting to worry about that "liquored up" kicker Vanderjagdt. :lol:

I've been a Colts fan since the Johnny U. days,even toughed out the Bert Jones and Eric Dickerson dark times,last through THE move but stayed true to the Colts.And yes i stayed up to watch them...GO COLTS!!!

As I've said before... the bucs start slow, and the colts finish low :D

But Manning was really good at the end.

I was impressed (dissapointed w/TB) with the colts, and they didnt even have the scUM at running back.

YOU GUYS WERE SO LUCKY IN OT, MISSED THE FIRST FG, AND THEN THE BS PENALTY, AND THEN THE DRUNK NEARLY SHANKED IT AGAIN.... GUESS THERE'S A REASON FOR THE HORSE SHOE ON THE HELMET :P

Glad to hear your still alive and Kickin BBQ....we gotta hook up some day for a game. Beside...Pacers start preseason next week.

Colts were awesome...there were several bad calls...but I'll have to say the majority of them went against the Colts until the last quarter of the game. I'm still LMAO over Keyshawn being mic'd up...and commenting about Marvin...LMAO!!!

The COLTS are for real this season.....And I'm glad to see that they can still do it with "THE EDGE" sitting out and getting better. Don't get me wrong...I'm a huge ALSTOTT fan as well...met him at Purdue in my college days.

GO PURDUE!!!

GO COLTS!!!!!

<C>

Fates

You all have me beat the nearest team for me is the Bengals. :blink: Their starting to blame the turf :( but it doesnt stop the other team!!!!!!! lol

I wish the Bucs would trade Keyshawn for Peter Warrick.

Save a couple mil in salary, and get rid of the mouth, and finally add some agility to the receivers.

I HATE USC AND NOTRE DAME GUYS!!! Oh and Nebraska and the scUM arent exactly favs either. Bunch of mouthy assholes.

Except for Joe Montana.

Guest Schizo

The same questionable calls involve the ref # 23 Johnny Grier. Play the tapes during the Redskins/Giants game and the Indy/Bucs game.

Do the research, regardless of anything else.

Jim

Guest Schizo

Mr. Grier refereed both games. During the Giants/Redskins game every time he called a penalty against the Redskins if you look at the game tape it was as if he hit the lottery! The same behaviour was repeated in the Indy/Bucs game. I have the tapes on both and have asked for.

I've been out of town on vacation for the past week and had to watch the game in a hotel room in charlotte NC. At halftime I almost went to sleep and was confident that our D could surely hold a 21 point lead.

Vandergeek should have never gotten a second chance at that kick. the penalty on Simeon Rice was BS! pure and simple. Even if your a Colts fan you cant be ignorant to that call. I am sick and tired of these Refs using thier influence to have an impact on the outcome of these games. The Refs gave the Colts the winning fieldgoal and it was BS!.

Am I ticked off at the Bucs? Hell Yeah! they had a big lead, got cocky and played soft, and got beat. BUT! that doesnt mean the Refs should play a role in the win. If its a obvious call then make it, but keep your stinkin flags in your pocket unless its something that cant be ignored.

For you Colts fans, dont get to excited. Remember there is a reason why you have dungy now. You will make the playoffs of course, but only to get schooled in the first or second round like last year.

BTW- As a Bucs fan I can honestly say I didnt like Keyshon Johnson when we got him from the jets and I still dont like him today. He is a average reciever at best and every time he opens his mouth he gets fed a dish of cold crow. Keyshon, STFU and play football! Sapp, get your fat ars off the sideline and start playing all 4 downs instead of sitting on your ars waiting for 3rd down. I hope Sapp is released to free agency next year too, let someone else deal with his overated butt.

New addys we need. Pick up Boldin, Warrick for Keyshawn, and trade Sapp for Corey Simon.

I wish Tampa could have gotten Emitt Smith, but I think he may retire after this season.

"For you Colts fans, dont get to excited. Remember there is a reason why you have dungy now. You will make the playoffs of course, but only to get schooled in the first or second round like last year."

Hmmm...looks like school's already in session after Monday night. :blink: :P ;)