Sign in to follow this  
Dave

Fellow US Air Force Members

Airmen

Starting Monday on the military channel is US Air Force Week, your presence is required for Wing Stand Up at 2000hrs EST every night while this is showing. Remember our job is to fly, fight and win AND DON'T YOU FORGET IT!

That is all. Carry on.

Roger that, will be there though I'm still not quite part of the family (244 days 'till commissioning, barring unforseen circumstances) but its looking good so far.

unfortunately we don't have that channel in Israel :\

SrA EagleCharlie

Reports as ordered(\)

USAF 1987-1991

550 TFTS SilverEagles

(F-15A, B, E)

Edited by Echarlie

I thought our job was to prepare for UCIs and ORIs even though we deploy to the nasty places regularly. We're doing a bag drag phase 1 ORE next drill...even though this time last year we did a real bag drag and were already in al Udied waiting for our C-17 to Balad Iraq. Our job these days is to look good for Washington so we don't get put on the next BRAC list...heh.

Thanks for the heads up.

I took part in some great USAF history this weekend. We had our reunion for the Society of Wild Weasels at the USAF Museum and dedicated a monument bench for the fallen Weasels (located on the reserved parking side of the main building) in the name of Pierre Levy who was the designer for the Wild Weasel mission and passed away a few years ago. I also got to meet an all time hero of mine...MOH recipient Col. Leo Thorsness (also a WW). He was our featured speaker and spoke of his MOH mission and the 6 years in the Hanoi Hilton after being shot down just short of his 100th mission (92nd mission I believe).

:salute: