They made us watch that movie when it 1st came out.I was in 8th grade and teachers thought it would show what the negative effect video games would do to us if we kept playing them,ROFL!Guess they never proofed viewed the movie!Yep,my parents transferred me out of that school to another more appropriate and that school made us watch this movie too (along with White Fang<---ZZZZZ'eeerrr) but,for different reasons.To enhance your imagination and dream toward the sky.The Last Starfighter,omg what crazy memories!

Brady

And can we have a commie side campaign? :biggrin:

Or, how are the NF campaings copyrighted? I have build Czechoslovakia side campaigns for WoE and I'd like to post them as a NF mod. So you get all the variety of AC in NF and some more.

Will it be possible to have kill marks on the NF aircraft? :smile:

maybe something for NF3...

the bad guys...

MiG-23ML JG 9 AB Peenemünde

still wip...

Markings and stencils still missing...

Bump!!

Guys, had a talk to C5 and this mod is on permanent hold. He has some stuff going on and doesn't feel like messing with this. Sorry.