Sign in to follow this  
pappychksix

Will this ever make into this Sim?

I was looking thru some old back-up disc's and ran into this...Will anyone ever complete and release this aircraft???? Just curious....

Tu-95MBearA.jpg

Regards, Pete

And still the #1 threat to America, Bears.......

Awesome, a Bear. Grrrrrrrrrrrrr................

Dude, where the hell did you get that?

Is it flyable? Do you have the MAX file?

FastCargo

PS Also, give a me little time and I'll get those other files to you...I think you'll find the texturing a LOT easier now.

Oh yeah we need that.

Hey Boss...this is about three years old and VERY beta. Unfortunately, no MAX files. But the skin is complete. I used to use it to hone my intercept skills. Oh, well, maybe again soon, eh? BTW, looking forward to those files.. Pete

Dude, where the hell did you get that?

Is it flyable? Do you have the MAX file?

FastCargo

PS Also, give a me little time and I'll get those other files to you...I think you'll find the texturing a LOT easier now.

Looks like Pasko's kite - right Pappy? I send you long time ago some files....

If so, send skin over and I will "force up" Pasko to finish kite :yes:

In that case, it will be flyable

Edited by starfighter2

Go Starfighter go :biggrin: We are with you :biggrin:

veltro2k made one and needs someone to uv map it.

still waiting for a reply too :whistle2:

tu.jpg

Man I hate not being able to help you Veltro, your work is amazing and see it hanging around in thi state is frustating. hope someone can take the Bear and finally we can enjoy it!

I want the left one .. together with two of the middle one and some from the right for the evening .... that`s all... mh maybe a Mig-31 and a Voodoo for hunting.. good work!

Man I hate not being able to help you Veltro, your work is amazing and see it hanging around in thi state is frustating. hope someone can take the Bear and finally we can enjoy it!

well, Im slowly learning to map now once i get that down pact maybe learn how to do some skinning ( Although I'm no artist) I now have about 6 Wips ready for map and skin and working on several other Aircraft both WWII to Modern including a few ASW and MAC aircrafts that are not yet present in the game :wink:

Edited by Veltro2k

Looks like Pasko's kite - right Pappy? I send you long time ago some files....

In that case, it will be flyable

If possible, can you please request Pasko to do a Tu-142M Bear-F out of this(I know.... pesky Ghost is back) :wink::biggrin: ? Heavy duty, Ultra log range Maritime Patrol Bomber. I will dig out INAS 312 sqdn decals for it.

If possible, can you please request Pasko to do a Tu-142M Bear-F out of this(I know.... pesky Ghost is back) :wink::biggrin: ? Heavy duty, Ultra log range Maritime Patrol Bomber. I will dig out INAS 312 sqdn decals for it.

When Chuck Norris wants a Bear-F, he goes into the woods and beats a bear into submission, then paints an F on it. The bear does not complain.

When Chuck Norris wants a Bear-F, he goes into the woods and beats a bear into submission, then paints an F on it. The bear does not complain.

Well done!!!!! :clapping: :clapping:

To hell with you & your jackass buddies!!!!!!!

Edited by ghostrider883

Well done!!!!! :clapping: :clapping:

To hell with you & your jackass buddies!!!!!!!

Chuck Norris has to be careful when he says "to hell with you" because when he does, people are actually sent to hell.

Edited by Chuck Norris

By the way i made 2 versions

Bears.jpg

Chuck Norris has to be careful when he says "to hell with you" because when he does, people are actually sent to hell.

Oh I am so scared. Send me to hell!!!!!!

That's the only things idiots like know to do, launching veiled attacks. I know who you really are. Let see if you got the balls to tell the community what is your actual user name here at CA. I know who else are involved in the "cartoon character" plot. Its sad because you people have turned this community from a real nice one to a real bad one. Good luck fellas, I am done.

Oh I am so scared. Send me to hell!!!!!!

That's the only things idiots like know to do, launching veiled attacks. I know who you really are. Let see if you got the balls to tell the community what is your actual user name here at CA. I know who else are involved in the "cartoon character" plot. Its sad because you people have turned this community from a real nice one to a real bad one. Good luck fellas, I am done.

Too much coffee this morning? :dntknw:

Ah a Starlizard, sweet.